Sunday, April 03, 2005

Suffering and fear

To me it seem to boil down to fear and suffering. Long as you live on this earth you should live in a suffering envirmont or be afraid of something. That's what kind of message I get from the right wing political and or religous groups. I just don't understand what the purpose for it. I know at time life can be diffucult. Mater a fact pretty discomfortble. In general I've been pretty happy with my life.
I still want to know what the reason to live in fear and or suffer.
Worked this morning and put some rocks around my flower bed. I even move a piece of dirft wood. Like to find some goldish brown rocks to finish one section out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi PeppyLady. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    YES, in-laws can be a pain in the butt! Or just FAMILY in general. But at least we've got our friends, right? hehe

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...