Saturday, March 19, 2005

Motivation is the hardest part about loosing weight. I know I need to be more active. Somedays I do ok and other days I don't.
I've been wanting to have a little kink in my sex. It been pretty lame, sex that is. I know couple that goes months and I even know a couple who have'nt done it for years.
Both boys did real good. They haul the garbage to the dump and hauled in firewood. I put 2 hours in at work today. Plus did 2 loads of laundry.
Across the road they start to do some logging . I don't know what their plans are. I've seen good and bad logging job. I don't even know what the price of logs now. It would have to be pretty high before we sold our loggs. With the price of fuel and the dollar falling.
Wind been blowing out of the north. I don't think it got above 35 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...