Thursday, September 20, 2018

Didn't Make Wednesday and Not Going Make Friday

On Wednesday I usual take part in ABC Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, and Word for Wednesday. Well I didn't do anything with either.
But I won't be doing Friday which I take part in Paint Party Friday or Sky Watch.
I like doing these hopeful I will be back on track.

Now for some ramblings. For some reason my key board on my smart phone isn't working. I haven't tried it for a while.

I made a few you tube video and can't find them. I done a few on my weight lost and improving my health. And look like last one I made was in 2015


Today I watch a lady open a mystery box and her make up looks perfect. But her attitude drives me nut.
Now I wonder if middle age people do you tube or go live on  social media. I need to look that up.

Well what happen today....I made chicken noodle soup. Oh it was good.
Did a load of whites before I went to work.
Stop in at the chic n chop a local restaurant and had pieces of apple pie and cup of coffee. Came to I believe $3.50
Most of there pie had dairy, from the cream. The chocolate cream and Reese did sound good.

Our garden fence is falling down. I believe and I talk to Murphy and we going to take or majorly cut back in veggie garden.
His shingle taken him for a ride. Although he is doing much better.

On my facebook page I been asking a daily question. So Yesterday I ask...Question time.....What is your voice trying to say? and today question was ....What cabinet department would you like to spend the day with? Yes I'm going to give my blog fans a look at tomorrow question...How do you like a story to end.






9 comments:

  1. Sunday hubby surprised me with apple pie for brunch :-) With vanilla ice-cream, too. Yum (but mighty).
    And uhhh, do I love chicken noodle soup!
    Now I´m hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a lot going on! I like apple pie as well. I tend to like stories with happy endings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken soup looks pretty darn good. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happily is how I like a story to end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was that your video Dora? I really enjoyed it.. lots of gorgeous big trees in this area, and barking dogs ☺ Yummy chicken soup too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think YouTube is fine for people of any age. I think the live streaming is also fine, although I think the youngers get that better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she made the whole thing up for attention. Nobody is that stupid to not only get this expensive box but not to be mad about it either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you make it back to ABCW

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...