weight lost and walking

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Weather (Dec 08) and Mosaic Meme


The hottest day in December was 47.5 (8.5) on the 1st.
The coldest day in December was –13.5 (-25.8) on the 20th
Average high for the month was 26.1 (-3.2)
Average low for the month was (-9.7)
Snowfall for the month 61.25 (155.57)
I only got a four letter to explain our weather and it is “SNOW



I found this meme called Mosaic and quite a few of my coffee pals been doing it and I thought it would be fun and challenge



1. Looking back on 2008, what might the theme have been? Flustered Oh I let the so called friend of flustered stop and take a hold of me in 08



2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you? Sally Field



3. What was your greatest gift of 2008? Saw a new little light inside of me in soul coaching.



4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year? Not letting my life slide off in a ditch and just walking a way from it when I get high centered



5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be? Paul McCarthy, Band on the Run



6. What do you wish for your body in 2009? Having control over my own wellness



7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year? Sculpting



8. What do you long for 2009 to bring? Tolerances



9. If that happened, how would you feel? Relived



10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?

Visit the home town of my ancestors



11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be? Harmony



12.If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be? Getting Un-Stuck in Life’s Ditches



I made these mosaic picture using Mosaic Maker Note time…You can click on the picture to make them larger

5 comments:

  1. You did it! Wasn't it fun? I love the pics you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures & themes!! THis looks like it was a lot of fun - blessings in the New Year, & may your dreams & wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pictures. We are so much alike in our answers. I'm going to try mosaic maker. Can you believe it is snowing again? I am so tires of snow and the way it takes the freedom of mobility away.

    Wishing for spring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you participated and love your colours! Your year is going to be so vibrant and happy, I just know it. I'll put a pot of coffee on for you, I hope you enjoyed the tea I brewed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEll my oh my...you have been a busy person...that's a lot of great stuff there...Happy New Years my friend...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook