Friday, February 03, 2023

Today Is Friday February 3 2023, This Is What Happen

 


I had every intention of going for a walk today. But it never worked out. So I'm tired and glad it's Friday. I don't see myself doing much of anything this evening.


Stop over at Under the Sun and have a bowl of soup, Smoke salmon chowder, a cup of coffee, and chocolate chip cookies. I read some in my current read, MAUS.





We stopped at Goodwill when Regis and I were down in Sandpoint. If I recall, Regis found some fantastic superman items. I found a couple of books and a pack of papers.




Regis got me this tarot deck. I will clean it off over the weekend. I'm planning to do some stuff around the place tomorrow.

It has been a while since I worked in the back room with all the creativity items getting tossed. Then the other thing on my to-do list tomorrow is to take care of household finances. A do load of laundry. I am still determining what I will DONATE. But the Pearl is our place for arts and culture in my area.

I was at Pearl working on some background art and playing around with different media on Wednesday.




Murphy's foot starts cramp during as we were prepping dinner. We had pork chops, macaroni and cheese, and spinach.


Coffee is on and stay safe

11 comments:

  1. That Mac and cheese looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to go walking every single day, but it never happens. I really need to make more effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting books to read.
    Comfort food is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinner sounds good except for the foot cramp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac and cheese is fun. I used to enjoy making it with my young son years ago. Foot cramps are no fun - I suffer from them too from time to time. I drink a cap of something I buy at the health food store - a liquid made, I think, from apple cider vinegar, garlic and don't know what else. You mix it with some water first. It tastes terrible but it works for me. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I make mac n cheese it's the main dish. I make it with 3-5 types of cheeses and bake it in the oven. It's always a hit. Typically I serve apple sauce and broccoli with it. I get leg cramps alot at night, might need to buy some more Gatorade, it seems to help. Your pack of papers looks fun, good variety. When I first looked thought it might be a bag of quilt pieces.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friday nights are hard. I know I'm always so tired after the week that mentally I'm an idiot. Nice to just rest after the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smoked salmon chowder sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The meal looks great and Friday is a good day to unwind and relax.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...