Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Today Is Tuesday October 4 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


My job offers no sick and or family leave. I been off over a week now. I hope to return to work tomorrow. My coughing fit is quite a bit less. I still feel slight rumbling in my lungs, although it getting loosen up.

I went to town to take care of few things. Took care of things for Liz, got some chocolate and card at under the sun. When I go into a store I been wearing my mask. I understand other things are harder to spread than an pneumonia. And last thing I did before I came home was order two books for inter-library loan. Our library don't offer dvds though the inter-library and if I have time off. I like to bring it to our library.



Came to my mind. If my replacement isn't found by this time next year. I will be only be doing one day a week. Not sure exactly when I will be applying for my social security. Ok one thing I know it will be after March 2023. And I know I will receive retirement income between $800 and $1,000. So hubby and I social security will be about the same. So once one of us kicks off, He or Icra can take the highest amount. We have some other income. But nothing big. My individual retirement account is down. Even if it's down, I will still say I'm glad Trump isn't in office. Plus some savings. Our living cost is quite low. Question time....What is your definition between living and surviving...To me if it bring pleasure happiness, and or joy. It not surviving. Actual it living.



By the way I plan to go to work for a while tomorrow. Regis want to go to Spokane for his herb. I don't want to be push up against the clock. At time Regis cognitive time can be off. So I though I would take him up to dump. We have a load of wood in pick up that needs to clean out. And I'm not sure what been done around his place. I would like to get things line up before we take off on Friday.



During the news. I been ripping out some stitches. I need to take pass where it buckles. I either got to many or not enough stitches in it. I will Quenella later on and see if she want to go to the local quilt show.

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling some better. March 2023 will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I know that a cough can tire you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice advice from the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you’re feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Surviving can be ok but I guess living is having enough for some extras in life that you really appreciate and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sunflower advice. We can learn a lot from plants ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My job doesn't give sick time either. I'm the one they call when teachers are sick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Sunflower advice. I think surviving is when you just get through day by day with no hope of anything getting better. Living is when you can find pleasure and joy in the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Keep getting well, Dora!
    To survive is to escape a situation of death.
    The rest is living.
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This unbelievable with your job!! Impossible here. 30 days of holiday and when you´re sick you are sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the advice from the sunflower :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunflower message. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...