Sunday, August 07, 2022

Today Is Sunday August 7 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Today is my third grand daughter Wendy today and she turn 4. Her dad Bart and Molly with some friend went camping. Not sure when they will celebrate her birthday. But since I do my count down to when I go part time on my job on family birthday. One can look at my count to part time work. 149 days, 4 months 3 weeks 6 days, 21 weeks 2 days, or 3576 hours.


I been sort of trying to figure out what going on work this up coming week. We're in for anther HEAT WAVE. Regis place is so hot and stuffy. On super hot days I will be going in morning. He has a doctor appointment on Tuesday.



Anther story on civil rights. City of COEUR D ALENE is responding to an ART PIECE. I doubt much would be said about the Nazi hand sign. Personally I don't care for it. And there books I don't care for. I wouldn't tell some one what to think or believe.


I still like to host two more read in this month. One on a Saturday during the farmer market hours and one in morning, during the week day. But I hope to hear from my son Bart and to give me some ideal when the party.



Thought this was good enough area to do my “Sunday Weekly Review” Less to pick from this week. But that ok. I feel break from blogging was good. First comment I will be using was left by SANDY...Sound like you been busy. Drink extra water, with temps like that you don't need to be dehydrated. Banning Books me want to scream from rooftops. We must fight these far right narrow minded people. We must learn from the past, not pretend it didn't exist...Having a job keep me busy. With heat and working in apartment that is hot and stuffy. Can zap a person. No one as adult going tell me what I can read. It parents responsibility to guide there children and correct material for them. Here in North Idaho the Christian far right gain to much ground. I hope and other here can push back. Second comment I will be using comes from ROBIN...Keep up the good fight on book banning! We can't let the fascist win...We're pushing back. No we can't let fascist win. They already gain to much ground. Now for third and last comment, which came from IRIS...Oh! I enjoy temps! 29C right now, wish I could sit on the balcony! Nice art, too and wow. 2 days of work sound good...More heat on way. There global warmer and climate denier here. But I think it spot on. I been enjoying putting different artist and there work from all over the world. First month I will be down two days starting July of 2023. But still they might have my replacement.


Let see what went on AUG 8 2014. We haven't had much as for pagan celebration. We had May day pot luck at the Pearl. Wow I found a bloggers who is still active....CAROL CASSARA and STUNNING KEISHA




This morning I went out pick some raspberries. Well they should have been picked a while back. There small and dried. Although tasty. One of many things I would like and need to move the raspberries. Plus the fence around the garden. When we survey our property the garden went over on my Aunt Eve property. Plus the fence need to be replaced. Last night we had beef ribs for dinner, and they were down on barbecue. At noon today is was 86.7 (30)



Today Artist is SERGIO ZANNI who is from ITALY


10 comments:

  1. Keep up the good fight!

    Loving your artwork today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care in the heat this week, Peppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your grand daughter. We are also having hot days. Today is about 93+ deg F. Staying indoors most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sergio Zanni’s work is beautiful!!!! Thank you for showing it!!!!

    I will sound about as dense as a bowling ball with this question, but I will ask anyway:

    First, a caveat…. I tend to not eat a lot of meat…. turkey or chicken perhaps once or twice a week….. and perhaps one hamburger and one hot dog each year…. so that may be a partial explanation for my lack of knowledge. But….. I was wondering…. on your dinner plate…. you have the piece of meat with the “bone in” style…. what is that? Is it lamb? Is it a cut of beef I do not recognize?

    I have to say it does look very tempting! But, I feel foolish not knowing what it is.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the article on the raised fist statue. What a hue and cry about nothing. People are so offended these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday wishes to your grand daughter.
    Here in the UK we are also having hot days, they have just issued a level three heat alert. Phew!

    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot in Regina too. Stay hydrated

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raspberries are so expensive here. The least expensive I have found was $4.49. Having your own is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...