Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Today Is Tuesday July 5 2022, This Is What Happen

 

Day off, but I did a help my clients a little from my phone. Less than 10 minutes. Did some things around the place.



Took a morning walk. I got some scales and wow, not good. I haven't had scales. I thought I was doing pretty good when came to maintaining my weight. I guess this is good enough place to hide the numbers, 219.2 (99.3) Look like I need to keep track of my eating. Right now I'm keep track of steps, exercises, and water intake. I need look and figure out how I should be setting up my health page on my bullet journal. A few days back I did I went over to Geneomelink and I look under the so called “sport” or the section they talk about athelic abilities. It says I won't be sitting in records in Marathon running. Never had a desire to be a marathon runner. But on the other side of coin. I would like to do BLOOMSDAY, but with the walkers. I'm sure I mention that I'm larger bust. One day I was over in Sandpoint and some female was running who also had bigger boobs. They were balancing about and the only thing I could things came to my mind. Poor gal and the discomfort and the guy gawking at her. It been ages since ran, I use to run every place. Out to mail box, to barn, to the store, to grade school, and even around the house.





Went to the local art club meeting in late morning. I haven't yet stay for the creative time. Had things to do. Haul some cans of garbage up to the dump. Stop at pro x a hardware store. Got a gopher trap. Plus we need a new trash can. We want a locking lid one. So I guess I'll see what they have on line. Liz was talking about going to Sandpoint on Thursday. But who knows she wish washy.


Not sure if my son wrote this or not....Our firecracker. It’s feels very unpatriotic to be patriotic.

We’ll celebrate the hope that one day this country will learn how to be kind and love each other.

We’ll celebrate the hope that one day our daughters will have control over their own bodies.

We’ll celebrate the hope that maybe one day they will feel safe sending their children to school, if they choose to have children.

We’ll celebrate that hope that one day they will be accepted no matter their gender, faith or choice in a partner.



I also did tarot lay out. I'm sure worried about the direction the world is heading. Mostly the United States. I even thought of moving to Canada and or Australia. I know longer feel safe in my country. Even today I say someone carry a side arm. A female. I learn not look. If I did I'm sure I would see a lot more and I wouldn't go into town. That probably the main reason I didn't the fire work show at our local fairground. I can't tell a good person or bad person with gun.



After dinner and news and a little cooler. I'm going to mow some yard. Work day tomorrow I'm trying to figure out who place I will be going to.



Today Artist is LUCAS MLAMBO who is from ESWATINI

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful celebration speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the artwork.

    I am with you about the direction we are headed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little poem and concur with its wishes.
    As to guns, everyone is a law abiding citizen up to the moment they pull the trigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t have a scale. Subject done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had weight scales for as far back as I can remember. Weight loss for me is diet of fruits & veggies...but, I also find it is a hefty figure with my DNA also.

    Amen to all your wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't owned a scale in decades. Do your clothes fit the way you want them to? That's the important thing.

    I'm also big busted. They have some nice bras that will hold you in. Expensive, but worth it if you plan to do exercise.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...