Friday, July 01, 2022

Today Is Friday July 1 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


July look like it fairly full month. There something all most this up coming week. The 4th I have nothing because it a holiday. Tuesday the 5th I'm taking off for my mental health. Wednesday hubby will have to pick up his colon prep pack. But he can do that on his own. 7th Regis have a 10AM Doctor appointment, and Liz been talking and wanting to go down to Sandpoint. I could take her down that afternoon. Friday will be Regis and my marijuana run to Spokane.



I have other social media count and I hit most of them off and and on. Not consistently. Have my blog hook up with a FACEBOOK page. Not all that often I will either do an independently or a sentence(s) from blog post, over on TWITTER. Yesterday tweet was “Hardly know anything about #twitter. I just totally don't get it. In do time I will look into it.” I knew I made a video not all long ago, but I never publish it. Look like I did one a MONTH ago. But who knows when I will do anther video. No plans at this time. It seem like I put my INSTAGRAM on side line. I took photography back in high school. In days they have no digital camera. I just start back with Reddit. But for some reason it seems I have two names, one for my lap top and the other one for my phone.

Well I think Thursday and Friday I think I will connect my blog post with social media. If it works out I think I will connect my non blog (Other Social Media) to my social media. I have thing about challenging my self.



Work went ok, about ready to tell you what stress me at work today. But I'm sure I've covered them in past.

Murphy body is pretty out of wrack and he has a doctor appointment coming up on 18 or 19th and I'm going in with him. Sometime a different point from anther person can put different light on something. This morning my husband unload the dish washer and he was in pain and had to set down. He did mange though out the day to get something done around the place.

He says mowing the lawn is painful and I told him this Saturday I will work on the lawn. In his late 20 or early 30 he Rupert some disk in his back, pulling GREEN CHAINS in a sawmill. And usual standing on hard surfaces bothers him. Personal I think he need to have his back re-look at. And I like to know what we are looking at.

As many of you know this is my last year of full time work. Currently I'm working about 32 hour week. What I would like to do in 2024 in January though the end of March, work a 24 hour week. Than April though the end of June, work 18 hour week, Than starting in July until end September 12 hours. And the rest of the year I will work 9 hours a week. Will be taking off one day. At first I will be taking off each Wednesday, and each quarter add day off. So my 2nd quarter I will be taking off Wednesday and Saturday. But at times I wondering if I'm going to make it as I planned. But if I do. I will tell my clients to take someone as soon as they fine one. There such a shortage of care givers. Two main reason is lack or money and burn out.



Today I'm going to share one of my physical shape though Genomelink. It says I don't have SENSITIVTY skin and I would total agree. They mention HAN CHINESE and I heard of this group of people, although I didn't know all that much about them.


Today artist is YEGIZAW MICHAEL who is from ERITREA


Coffee is on and stay safe

9 comments:

  1. I used to have my blogs automatically post to Facebook. The widget that did it was discontinued, and I never looked into replacing it. I ended up getting people responding to the posts as if I was posting to FB independently, and it ended up not being worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Murphy can have his back looked at hope there is some treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the font you printed with this time. I hope Murphy can get some help with his back, he may have arthritis in some of the spine joints, so pain relief is all they can do for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds busy! FB used to automatically publish my blogger-post and then decided on it´s own, nah, don´t do that no more. "Funny".

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...take care of your health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I generally add a link to Facebook after I've made a new blog post; but have no clue if anyone from FB then takes time to go to my blog and read it. If they do, they apparently don't leave any comments. So, I not sure it's worth much. I've been in the process of deleting my twitter account ever since the news of that jerk Musk buying it went out. I'm almost done. I never really enjoyed Twitter anyway. I don't have other media, or maybe I do from long ago, but don't use them. Sounds like you have lots of appointments coming up, hope all go well.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of mine posts the link to his blog on Facebook. O one ever comments directly on the blog,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I followed you on Twiter since I am there more than FB. I am scarymary66.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to retire within the next few years. I need to check out when medical starts. Husband doesn't want to go without it. I know I am very tired if work & want to have some good years left to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...