Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Today Is Tuesday June 22 2022, This Is What Happen

 

For some reason I can't total relieve the tightness and tension in the one spot in my shoulders. Although it in one smaller area, than it was before.



As one of lead store in the news. Is about airlines canceling flights. We take off tomorrow to go down to Medford Oregon. We start from Spokane, change fights in Portland Oregon. Than our final destination Medford. Now there saying one should be at the airport 3 hour before ones flight. Spokane and Medford aren't major hub. Not like Seattle. I wouldn't say even Portland is major hub either, more than Spokane would be. The airlines are short of flight crew. One thing wouldn't impress me is. One the plane is so called blocked and loading passenger. The crew is on less of pay per hour. But once the cock pit door is shut, and block is gone from the tire. They crew is making lot high wages. So if plane is down, not wreak. For any length of time. The crew could really be loosing on pay check.



I'm still trying to figure out how to get those book down to Behavior health in Kootenai County. Since the fights could be all screwed up. I'm think it would be a good ideal to send a small package of books off to them. MEDIA MAIL would be cheap way of shipping them. Only going to send a small fraction of them.



A safe subject “One ear lobe size” according to Geneomelink. It says I have large EAR LOBE. I would disagree with this. I would say I have average ear lobe. Now they got me wondering how they measure earlobes.

Geneomelink has section on what makes us who we are. One of them for me is HARM AVOIDANCE. Plus I also fear pain. I have no desire to hurt, so I guess I do shy away from pain of any sort both physical, mental, and emotional pain. HARM AVOIDANT Father day, Bart called to wish his dad a happy fathers day. He used his wife phone and of course her number came across the phone. I thought something awful happen. No every thing was ok. Bart phone was almost out of charge and he didn't have a charger with him. I make my self get out. This is one thing I have concern about once I retire. That why I need some social out let. The local artist and quilting group will be good for me. I know there those out there is a better artist and quilting out there. But that's ok.



I've said many times “I will take a photo a day” One some news show they had a feature story on person, who took a photo every day and still use a Instamatic camera, with film. I don't even know we even have a film camera. He been doing this for many decades. All of his picture of they day is stored in a fire proof safe. Since I been cleaning the extra room and I came across some S.D cards. I haven't had chance to look at them.



At our local hospital in the clinic area, one wall a local artist display their work for a month. I had plan to show a lease three works. But with light and glare on glass. These were the two best. I'm leaving in morning and will be back blogging either Tuesday or Wednesday. Today feature artist is DOAA EL ADI who is from EGYPT


Coffee is on and stay safe.

15 comments:

  1. Put all those SD cards together somewhere that you will easily find them again, then after you look at each one mark it with an X so you know you've seen it and can move on to another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time in Medford. Weather has turned hot in Oregon, supposed to be near 100 or mid 90's at least, here on Sunday or Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe and happy journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:15 AM

    I should think you can check online about your flights but even so, until the plane lifts off, there is no guarantee.

    I heard that people with large earlobes live to be longer, but that could be because the older you are, the more effect there is from gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your trip goes well.

    I know people who take a photo a day, but I sure don’t. I will take photos when conditions are decent and the mood strikes me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your flight goes off without a hitch, flying just isn't fun these days. One of our local hospitals has local artists works on display too, it's always interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not flying anywhere anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many are finding that travel is not always easy at the moment.
    Wishing you a safe journey.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find the cartoon drawings in today's post quite unusual and interesting. Hope you have a good flight with little delays. Over here, we are having lots of delays and cancellations in our flights cos' of limited staff after the pandemic where many were laid off. I was not aware of the pay situation of airline crew. Seems a bit unfair that they are paid well only when the doors are closed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joint and muscular pain is the worst. It can really reduce your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know there was film anymore either. All the camera shops around here closed, as did the places where you took film to get developed. Flying now days is not pleasant. So many flights get canceled or changed it's frustrating. 3 hours does seem a bit much for a local flight. Good luck to you. Hope all goes well. Love the outdoor scene with the trees. Looks so peaceful.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't flown in years, and I'm not going to get on any airplane the way things are now. Fortunately I have no need to fly at the moment and I hope that doesn't change. I hope you had good flights both ways in your trip. I liked today's featured artists.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't take pictures often. It is fun to share places or things we see.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...