Monday, June 27, 2022

Today Is Monday June 27 2022, This What Happen

 


Got home safely. It got plenty warm. This week some time I will up load photos I took and my daughter in law e mail me some. Although I haven't look at them yet.




Look at google news and it lead story was “Roe vs Wade” which I was wondering when was going to be over turn or send back to states. So far I only seen one letter to editor about ROE to each of our paper. My own observation what notice those who leans toward pro life and or anti abortion. Doesn't support programs that would help those on lower income bracket. Lot of time Statement...I call them pro fetus and after that pull your self up by your boot straps. Than there those who can't even afford to pull them self up by boot straps. Last year (2022) stats are 20.8 out 1,000 woman had abortion. I was wondering what our gun death rate per capital. I couldn't find any stats. But I'm tired.




One time I was ask if I get jittery from flying. There is more of chance of being involved in gun and or being in vehicle accident. Than an aviation wreak.


Today Artist is ANA DE MARTINEZ who is from EL SALVADOR

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    I hope you had a good time away. We look forward to some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gun death stats per capital would be obsolete as soon as they are up, there would be more deaths already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax and enjoy your time away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back nice art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the art you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ve seen my Facebook, you know how angry I am about Roe…

    ReplyDelete
  9. You visited Medford on the hottest days so far here in Oregon. Now we are stuck back in the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so angry that Roe was overturned. So many women are going to die now. So many kids will be born to people who don't want them and they will be abused, neglected, end up in an already overworked foster care system or they will simply be killed by parents who never wanted them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you had a good time! I don't think flying is any fun whatsoever these days and I used to have a pilot's license.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made it back without issue. Many flights getting cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...