Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Today Is Tuesday May 17 2022, This Is What Happen

 


Today is our state primary. And four other STATES. I will either do a video, if I recall how on Idaho election. Or post of our results on Wednesday. Statement time...Voted in Idaho primary before I head to work. On the way back. Hubby and I made the comment that at one time. When he and I cast our ballot it was pretty much split between democrat and Republican party. Once in while a third party was candidate was tossed in. Things sure has changed.


I'm taking a mental health day off tomorrow. I take one day a month off, and say screw it. I called Sawyer and no answer. Looking forward of going down there on 23rd of June. Can't believe the price of air line tickets. I have quite a few miles. But I'm waiting for my son to call back. I want to make sure they'll be home when I come down.



I was so tired yesterday from work. I want to go bed by 7 something. But I made my self stay up. Watch an hour worth you tube video. This morning I went short walk felt good, getting out in fresh air. Still our scale don't work. I weigh 0 I recently put in new battery and I thought I but in wrong. Still weigh 0.


Many of you know that I been sharing my results from GENEOMELINK by my gene I might have been philosopher. I'm always wanting to know. Decided to share if I would possible be daytime sleepiness. I'm in high range. I have to disagree this one. Even I'm a morning person. If I took a nap in the afternoon. It would put a damper on my sleeping pattern. I go bed between 9 and 10 at night and get up around 6 in morning. If I have to take a nap it would have to before 11 in morning. I will admit that around 3 I get a little draggy. But having a job taking a nap is out of the question.



Today artist is CHHAN DINA who is from CAMBODIA


Coffee is on and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. A day off is always a goof idea! And naps... oh. I can´t sleep at night then.
    I´m impressed. blogger lets me comment for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to have a break from work. I like a nap in the afternoon, since I am retired its no problem! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that last picture with the lions. I don't work, so if i nap in the afternoon and stay up later at night it doesn't matter. I find I can only leave a comment if someone else has first. If I try to be first, the page just closes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day's break will surely refresh you up.
    Even if I am really tired, I can't imagine going to bed at 7!
    Here it's torrential rain. This is supposed to be summer, but it's raining so heavily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day off. We all need a break from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Despite following all 'positive sleep practices' I remain an insomniac and erratic sleeper - though rarely during the day. Sometimes a long morning simply because I didn't drift off until 5am... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope today off is a great break for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...from what I've read you have some nutjobs running in the primary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:05 AM

    I think I will listen to the song My Own Private Idaho before I sleep tonight. I really should try to understand what the song is about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Politicians are yucky humans, hope your election was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to take the random day off work.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...