Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Today Is Wednesday January 19 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Took 2 days off from my blogging. Just my choice. Complete 2 weeks of keeping track of my well being. I choose to only report not much info this week on how did. I was above my calorie goal, my goal is to eat between 1600 and 1800 calories. Average out being 2000. Not that much over. I been keeping track of my fat intake. Not sure were it needs to be. But I end up with 89.3 grams or 7.11 tablespoon of fat. One could say a hair over tablespoon of fat.


Work been going fairly smoothly. Liz has these sores. But the thing is she picking at them. Her mental health people suggest gloves. So I'm getting her some and hope they will stop her from picking them. She a picker. It sort of like which came first chicken or the egg. I looked them over and I wouldn't call them effected.


Hubby is having physical issue. He said his back is quite painful. Last night he had leg cramps and didn't sleep well. I thought of retiring earlier than plan. I could retire at 62, but I will loose 30% of my social security. Full retirement is at age of 70. No way I will work until 70. If I retire at 64 I will loose about 20% depending on time I sign up from my 64 birthday.



Minimum social security is $841 and max amount for social security is $3,345 a month. I haven't check my social security for a while. Not going to change. My 2021 taxes hasn't been done. So more will be added. I feel sorry for my hubby.


This week I went though some fabrics, press them out. Now they need to go into there place. Most of them will go into a tote depending on what colors they are. Tomorrow I will post a few photos of them.

Most of my project is one stabs at them.


Bart called and he in Seattle having his proton and chemo treatment. We had a good talk, nothing major. But it good to hear from him. Of crouse I worry about it. I guess most parents would if there child was going though this. I keep telling my self he getting the best treatment.



We talk about sleep and I take melatonia, which discuss with my doctor. She told me one should only take 1mg or in long run it could mess up your natural melatonia. I couldn't find a 1mg pills. I bought 3 mg and been cutting them in half. It seems only one I ran into is 10 mg and above.


Today Artist is MORRIS LOUIS and he from the state of MARYLAND


16 comments:

  1. Can your husband get diagnostics on his back? He's probably slipped a disk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about hubby's back and your sleep issues. I like the art you chose today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Liz's sores aren't infected. Mu mum was a picker and I sometimes do if something is itchy, then I put disinfectant on it that stops the itch and then I don't pick. But my mum had lots of sores, she was diabetic.
    I wonder if it would be worthwhile you controlling sugar intake as well as fat. Most things have sugar added in the manufacturing, even breads have sugar, so maybe read the labels when you buy and try to decrease sugar as well as fat. but remember the brain needs a certain amount of the good fats to function properly.
    I'm glad Bart is feeling okay with his treatment so far.
    I don't like this week's art selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you heard from Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wonderful". Retire at age 70. Nonesense. Oh, I could ... the world is unfair to so many.
    It will hit us here, too.
    Glad your son is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...you need to carefully read this:

    https://www.ssa.gov/benefits/retirement/planner/ageincrease.html

    Full retirement is at 66 or 67 depending when you were born, after that age you will get about 8% more each year that you wait until age 70. If you can hold out, never claim your social security before reach full retirement benefits. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your hubby's back and your sleeping problem. I found out that drinking coffee daily has affected my sleep too. Now after cutting down on my coffee, I can sleep better. Good to know that Bart is doing well going through the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear abt your husband's cramps at night. I often get leg cramps on my lower leg and it is so painful. I think the cause is too much walking. I admire your dedication in keeping such detailed daily track of calories and fat intake. I am so surprised that retirement age is at 70 years, that is a long time to keep working. Over here, retirement is either at 55 or 60 years. I am glad retirement is earlier as we get to do the many many things that we were too busy to get done while working. Hope you get to retire with FULL benefits

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear your son has started treatment and he’s doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't take the thought of working until I was 70.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting older and missing sleep and worrying about finances seems to be how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to read this, much encouragement and strength for all

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't actually count calories, but I do keep an eye on them. I don't watch out for fat, I find it is the carbs that I have to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some days it's just nice to skip blogging. I keep telling myself I can skip a day, and then I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't forget on Social Security they will take out federal taxes and medicare premium. I'm glad that Bart is upbeat and okay.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to learn more about social security. It will be just what it is supplemental income. But every penny helps. I am so glad my father encouraged me to start an IRA. Good to know your son is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...