Thursday, January 20, 2022

Today Is Thursday January 20 2021, This Is What Happen

 

I thought of leaving the last little bit what I ate. But for some reason this afternoon, I start to graze out of control. I'm clueless if boredom is an emotion or not. I think google it.




I start to put away some fabrics. This morning I folded up some larger pieces, primary colors. Even to my self I will say “I'm getting my fabrics put in order and put a way, but I have job that why it not done”



See I still use term but and still explain why and or need to give an excuse.


Work went ok. I did some laundry at Regis. Liz just general stuff around the place.




Nothing like cutting off your nose despite your face. Our City is turning down AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN I bet everyone cash there stimulus check. If I want to know about some nut case. I will usual look them up on facebook or some social media account. My guess those who showed up listen to INFO WARS this is first time I actual look up there site. I don't see my self going back to Info Wars. I seen a few sign in my area promote these conspiracy nut cases.


Had plan to post more, but it getting late. Drove to work in wet snow and in the afternoon it turn to freezing rain.


Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. I will never understand politicians! Wouldn’t the Rescue Plan benefit the people in the area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you talk about your area, the less likely I am to want to visit Idaho. And yet, I'm sure it's a beautiful place. I just fear for your population.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a bad idea on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politicians are just evil. Be careful on the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can control the eating.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...