Sunday, January 16, 2022

Today Is Sunday January 16 2021, This Is What Happen.

 


Decided to start this post with review on three comments. My first comment I'll be using is DRIFTING THOUGH LIFE....”I'm glad I don't have to remove snow, so I can get around”....I've lived in snow area all my life. Actual worst of it is clear ice and you can't see. Some time one forget about it and slips and fall. I been lucky not broken anything. But way before snow blowers one had use shovel to remove snow. Great way to burn calories. I don't do well it above 95º (35º)



Second comment I will be using is from BASTELMANIA and comment she left was “Glad you got your insurance sorted. Take care, stay warm and safe.”...We're warm here in North Idaho. Thank full for heat. I believe I got everything sort with my health insurance. I got my finger cross they will get my A.P.T.C (Advance Payment Tax Credit) over to Blue Cross of Idaho, before end of the month. Or it will get taken out of $1070 out of saving. I just looked on my “Your Idaho Health” and look like the amouny of credit for my insurance is $972. So I will pay $98 a month for health insurance. I'm guessing I should be getting a letter this week or following week stating the amount.



The third and last comment comes from ANVIL CLOUD “ I hope you get it sorted” This is an issue Canadains don't have. Most other countries don't have”...I can't prove it, but some time Idaho makes it hard for people to apply for any part of “Affordable Care” so they will toss up there hand in frustation. It took our state 2 years to get MEDICARE EXPANSION. Opion time...I would like to see a one payer system. Like expanding our Medicare system to all. Not saying it should be free. I think everyone should pay 1 to 3 percent of there income into a one payer system. Out of my husband social security check he paying just under 20%. But there is big difference between $1070 and $98 per month.


Here one my past post from JANUARY 30 2006 and I been self taught though all of social media. When I start blogging I was on dial up.


Got most of the Christmas decoration up. Need to find a sort of smaller box to put in smaller items in. Took out trash. Wrote out three checks on bills. The eclectic, water, and my co pay for a medical bill. Did load of wash and took trash out.


Partly cloud, up to 39º (3.8) Artist I'm choosing is ABIGAIL MAY ALCOTT NIERIKER who is from the state of MASSACHUSETTS. Abigail sister is a famous author.


Coffee is on and stay safe

15 comments:

  1. Interesting that one of Louisa May Alcott's sisters was a painter. It seems that certain creative talents seems to run in families. I hope you get the insurance credits you are entitled to. Doesn't surprise me that some states make applying for benefits difficult but, with all the fraud that exists, they have to have that in mind, too. Or at least that is their excuse. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting is lovely. Talent does seem to run in families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad you might be getting some insurance things straightened out, that's good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I wouldn't be surprised to find out Idaho is making it harder to apply for benefits. I know it's done with unemployment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember reading Louisa May Alcott books, but I never knew she had a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Here taxpayer's pay something like 1.5 percent Medicare levy, but it is not enough to fully fund our public health system.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think for now we are still pretty lucky with benefits. Sadly more and more people come, don´t work and get them, too. One day... when I retire? - there might not be much left...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paintings today! Hope all goes well with your application for benefits! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That painting is great. I'd love to see it on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these classical paintings much better than the modern abstract ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, I feel famous. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was on dial up too, when I started and I remember hearing the modem and the waiting, waiting, waiting. Still, I didn't know any better and thought it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dial up had its day everywhere. Thankfully it is gone for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Health insurance is a big headache!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...