Friday, January 14, 2022

Today Is Friday January 14 2022, This Is What Happen.

 



Finely got hold of human about my “Advance Payment Tax Credit” and they receive my application and proof of income. But I need to get hold of YOUR IDAHO HEALTH and which I did. The only thing I like to know if I send every thing they need. Plus time frame I'm looking at them to process it all. I don't except to be bump to front of line. See I'm getting bills for my health insurance of $1070 and that covers me. Not my hubby he get MEDICARE

Took basically 2 days off work, to get some answers.





Did some prep work for some creative project. Cut some strips of fabrics for a quilt I been working on. The fabrics which I cut the left overs I put in there containers.

They also was some trimmings of pillow cases. That I decided to cut into 2 inch strips and at a way later date I will crochet a rag rug for under the dinning room table.




Earlier on Facebook on my account I ask....Question time...Are they any groups in your community that help bridge political polarization?...I haven't seen anything in my community. But I haven't put much time looking either. But what I've seen it seems this groups are in larger populated areas. Here is list of possible groups who willing to BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHERho

Editor Note...Opps, post two same picture. 



The local paper out of Sandpoint, which is different county then mine. What some articles about covid and I can see why it going to be here for while. A BIG WIN or COVID CASE UP

po



Today Artist is JAMES BRITTON from CONNECTICUT. I recall cleaning drive way of snow using a shovel. Now it lot easier with a snow blower.

16 comments:

  1. Glad you got the insurance stuff straightened out. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I don't have to remove snow so I can get around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your insurance sorted. Take care, stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t imagine paying over $1000.00 a month for medical insurance for one person. One would need quite an income to cover such a cost considering the price of everything these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...surprise, surprise my unvaccinated SIL has Covid, poor dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like today's artist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope they get on the ball with your insurance, that's a real pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you had to take time off to get the insurance mess fix, but I understand how difficult that can be and sooooooooo frustrating. I think they make it hard to keep people from following through. Anxious to see your rug project in the works.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get a break from snow blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well the Canadian health care system has it's flaws, but one benefit is, we never see bills. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite comforter is a quilt my mother made. It was one of the items I took from my father's house without consulting my brothers. I tended to take useful things that would remind me of my parents when I used them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No use for a snow-blower here. It's snowing now, but soon it will change to rain and then it will freeze. Staying inside! Hope you can do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutting through the red tape of insurance and trying to figure everything out is such a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy your medical will be taken care of and can't wait to see your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:48 PM

    How to play baccarat in a real table game - Videoodl.cc
    What are the advantages of a Baccarat table game? In a game where you youtube to mp3\ don't have to deal with a game where players A table that features a real table,

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...