Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Today Is Wednesday December 1 2021, This Is What Happen

 Up at 7 in morning, had my coffee. Just black. Watch the news. Heard Trump was at first debate with covid. that man just totally pisses me off. My pagan faith keeps me in check. If I was a Christian. I think slapped him so hard and go to church and ask for forgiveness. Although I know I couldn't get close to him. 


It been a while since I did my self a writing project from JOURNAL BUDDIES I'm using grade 2 level. I know Halloween is ways off. But I been going though them in order. So my next one is "78 Halloween Writing Ideals For Halloween"...Sneaking aboard of Pirate Ship...Term Stowaway seems so guttery. No class. One should have pride in one else. Or a lease put on performance that you have lead roll of high class and great breeding. But how does one get on a pirate ship that will sail the high seas. First you check out local library and learn all you can about being a pirate. This might take some time. So I went to local library and check all the non fiction books about pirates. It seems like all the pirate books is in the 910.45 section of library. our library only let one checks out 10 books at one time. But I don't have time to read 10 books in three weeks. So I got 5 books on pirates. And the other 10 books I will break down, and read in 10 weeks. So I will be jamming hard to learn the pirate life. So off to the thrift store to get some pirate garb and each branch of pirate has their own way of dressing. So I walk down to local docks and see if I could pick up some news, of which ship was which one. I didn't want to go aboard a German ship, dress like a Swiss pirate. So for some reason I saw a small Welsh ship sitting off the bank. Went to local pub where it been told that the local Welsh has brew and bite to eat there. I thought I would hope find out about smaller welsh ship and when it rumor to set sail. I find it to set sail short of two weeks. Plenty of time get things packed. Following day I went over to local thrift store and start to purchase items that would pass me as a Welch pirate. I took Welsh when I was in high school off and on. I start to listen to the welsh language. So the time has arrived. I had all my gear and walk up the plank and Quarter Master greet us. We pulled up anchor and off we set for the high sea and great adventure. 

Gas is 3.55 a gallon. I stop at thrift store and say snowman that wanted. It was only a $1 and I had the bank cards, and to use card one needs to purchase $5 worth the stuff. I didn't want or need any other items. I stop in and see if it was still there. No it was gone. 

Regis is playing his little game. His son and him had dome falling out. Regis thinks the sun rise and set because he on this earth.  I might as well tell you. Regis got hold of his son and said he wasn't going to attend the services. His son ask why and he said he doesn't go to memorial services. In his own words he said when his friend Bill died. He fainted at service. Plus when his father in law died he drove up in Mountains and yelled at "God" for not taking him. See than last night he said he was hearing voices. See Regis is Schizophrenia and uses it also to his benefit. Well let get back to his son. His son said the only reason he is wasn't going because it wasn't all about Regis. He want liz and even possible me  to explain to all why he isn't there. So once again the event comes back to be all about Regis. Now I understand he coming with his therapist and he bringing balloons.  See I don't know what true or not, when it comes to Regis. We call him the "Prince" 

I been looking for journals of Queen Victoria. And I know there on line. If your part of Great Britain one can read them on line. But what I gather there not online for us American. Unless we bought or pay for subscription. We were once England Colony. We American still behave as we're still part of colonialism and or Imperialism.

Coffee is on and stay safe 

14 comments:

  1. Gas here is over $4 a gallon. The last time I filled up it was like $4.10ish. I'm going to need to fill up again soon, so I can keep you posted ;)

    Sorry to hear about Regis. Those people are terrible to be around when you're going through stuff as they want it to be all about them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas here is $1.40/litre which is equivalent to $5.29/gallon. It is costly to go anywhere these days.

    It can’t be easy to deal with your clients sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump will not go away, awful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trump :-(
    Ha, you´d love our pirate-place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regis sounds like a tough character. I like your Pirate story. I like watching movies about pirates and those big wooden Galleons, sailing the seas and gathering treasure. Of course it isn't all fun and games being a Pirate, it's a deadly lifestyle, what with fighting and shipwrecks and such.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting that you learned Welsh, not something many people do unless they live in Wales! My mother lived in Abergavenny, she had to learn bits of the language to be accepted. She was a fortune teller/tarot card reader and had a little place in the town. You did a huge load of research for the pirate stowaway project, looks like you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regis sounds like a selfish, self-centred brat! Have a great day, stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entertaining pirate story. There will always be difficult people around and it isn't easy to work with them. You need a lot of grace, patience, etc. etc. when you deal with such people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing surprises me about 45, and your gas is cheap in comparison to almost everywhere. Although we do litres, we are getting into $6 territory if you convert to gallons. There has been a bit of a price drop lately, but it doesn't seem to have reached our town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever tried using the library online borrowing service Overdrive? It is used by many American bloggers (and here in Canada too). I am sure you would be able to borrow books on all subjects like Queen Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God this was funny and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. I drive a Prius C, it’s a compact hybrid, so gas prices aren’t an issue…until my adult daughter hit me up for gas money for her Rav 4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fuel is getting more expensive ... but then so is everything else!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our gas is around $3.19/gallon here. You should call him King Regis, he sounds like a Royal Pain,

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...