Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Today Is December 7 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Hopefully I will get chance to stop in and place and order for this paper doll book, for my oldest Granddaughter Claudia. I could order it though Amazon, but I like to support our local businesses. Well I just order a few items. 2 of them our Christmas gifts.

Work is quite a bit calmer. Maybe in bit I will have time to catch all of you up, when it comes to my job. 

My left ankle is quite painful. Not sure why but out side of my ankle hurt and pain circle around to the inside. 

Regis has a doctor appointment 7:30 in morning. I will be leaving about 6:30 or maybe 6:40 at latest. So look I need to be up at 5 or so.

Coffee is on and stay safe

15 comments:

  1. Better get that ankle looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New design again! Yay for buying local and... hope your ankle is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:08 PM

    That is early to get up. Early for a doctor too to be at surgery by 7.30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have an early start, look after your ankle! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s an early day for work. I hope your ankle improves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to have someone look at that ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your ankle is all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover design is really catchy.
    Hope that ankle turns out to be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too prefer to support our local businesses. I like the cover of the book. It is better to have a doctor check your ankle just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perhaps you twisted or rolled that ankle just a bit so you didn't notice it, but now it is letting you know. Hope it is okay by now.
    7.30 is very early for a doctor to be available, it wouldn't happen here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only buy eBooks from Amazon. Prefer Kobo if possible. Hope your ankle is not serious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your ankle starts to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That book is lovely.
    Keep an eye on your ankle, and take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry your ankle is giving you grief. You sound busy as usual. Hope you can find time to just sit and put your feet up.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...