Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Today Is Tuesday November 30 2021, This Is What Happen


Don't think I will be posting any thing this week on cancer. It time for me to put it back in safety deposit box. This will only be a few short lines on it. I want to know about history of it. It was even back in Egypt days. Look like it was found on mummies. Shortly after 1900's mechanism of cells growing and changing.  But today with science has a better understand and treatments. But still dealing with it seems to bring up my anxiety. So it time for me to put back in safety depoist box for a while.  


We are grieved to announce that David Elliot Wiley, 33, born in Logan, Utah, and residing in Bonners Ferry, passed away unexpectedly at around 6 p.m. November 26, 2021, as a result of a tragic train accident. Memorial services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, December 11, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 6568 Alderson Lane, Bonners Ferry. The family is hoping to set up a Zoom or live feed for those who wish to participate virtually.

David grew up in Cache Valley, where he enjoyed skateboarding, the outdoors and making friends. Despite deep personal obstacles, his life began to thrive when he moved to North Idaho and began a family with XXX , marrying in June, 2021.

David was a proud and loving father of his and XXX son, XXX, two years old. He was thrilled to welcome a baby girl, due in February. He recognized what a blessing it was to provide for his family and enjoyed his employment at Caribou Creek Log and Timber Homes.

David had a beautiful way about him that saw the good in others and he made them feel seen and special. He was genuine in every way. He was witty and funny and unique; a rare sparkle in this world that will sorely be missed.
His widow describes him as "a great husband and an amazing father." He will be remembered for the positive impact he had on those around him and not defined by his personal struggles.

David is preceded in death by his older brother, Ike Shropshire, step-mother Ruby Spencer and grandparents.

He is survived by his beautiful wife XXX and their unborn daughter, son, XXX, mother XXX, father XXX, sister XXX and husband XXX, brother XXX and wife XXX, step-siblings and spouses, many in-laws including sister-in-law XXX and husband XXX, brother-in-law XXX, nieces and nephews; aunts and uncles; cousins and countless friends.

Where the XXX, this people are still alive and I don't use people really name in my blog post. But since Dave is no longer with us. To me, it ok to use his name now. Dave and I didn't agree much when it came to politics. But that didn't matter he was willing to show respect to me, ready to give hug. First time I meant him. I was going down and to get some food boxes and was willing to help me. And continue to help and make people life better. I will miss him.



It been a while since I got into a well being conversation. I haven't been to an overeaters anonymous for a while. But I still read there books. I just finish reading about humility. I have to say it was a diffucult chapter for me. I understand about being humble and even phrase "eating humble pie" OA has work book and the chapter I had hard time with it. One of the question in work book was...Question time...What do you do when you make mistake? Knowledge my shortcoming and or my mess up. Get back on track, and apologized to who I wronged. 


For a while I was going though alphabet and now I'm letter "V" value is word I'm using. I find it sad how some people put value on material things. Not what there soul and or spirit offers.  

Painting is by NINA TRYGGVADOTTIR 

22 comments:

  1. Such a devastating tragedy losing such a young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sad thing, to die so young, and to have an unborn child who will never know her father. I am sorry for the loss of this young man, your friend. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad we humans often value the material things over the intangible, love, family community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so very sorry to hear about David, our prayers to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the young man rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was David Liz's son? You mentioned her son was in a train accident...

    There is a fascinating book on cancer called The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. It's about Mrs. Lacks' life as well as the cancer that killed her and the use of those cancer cells in cancer research. I'm not sure if you want to read it now, however.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear about Dave, he seems like such a good character for family friends and community.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May David rest in peace. Hugs. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a sad but beautiful epitaph for Dave. Blessings to his family and may he rest in peace.
    It is indeed a shame we aren't less materialistic on this planet - I have learned that when you don't have something non-essential but desirable, you think you really want it, but when you get it, the novelty wears off - half the fun is in saving up, waiting and doing without!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to read about that beautiful young man losing his life at such a young age. RIP David., xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tribute to Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sad to read about Dave! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:21 AM

    I am sorry about David. A silly mistake I suppose, and we all make them. It is reminder to us to hate their politics but that doesn't mean they are a bad person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the art. Sorry for your loss, such a young man. Was he an employee of the train company? Or was he hit by one. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear about Dave, that's very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. His life was way too short. Baby on the way too and how will she support all those kids?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry about the loss of the Young Friend. It will be so difficult for the Young Widow and Children to not have him present in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry to read about Dave, so sad.

    I did enjoy seeing Nína Tryggvadóttir art .
    Thank you for the link to Wikipedia.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...