Saturday, September 25, 2021

Today Is Saturday September 25 2021, This Is What Happen.

 It been Wednesday sine I posted I figure some of you need break from me. Plus it pretty much same ole crap. Hope this doesn't sound like a good bye cruel world. It not. I also need break from my thoughts. 

"A people that value it's privileges about it principles will soon loose both" 


Got tote of yellow fabric done. Made swatches out of them. If my calculation is spot on it. So far I have 7 pages of yellow. I know there more to do. It look like I have 2 more tote to work with. And I will see were and what needs to be done.

Yesterday Hubby and I went down to the doctor for my throat and it nodular. It super small and he couldn't feel any liquid in it. Ask me if I was expose to radiation for any length of time. I had to say "No" and he could fill in liquid in the nodular on my thyroid. So they do anther ultra sound in six months. He said it could been there for years. 

Well after since we were so close to Spokane. Bart drove over and meant us at Q'EMILIN PARK we visit about. Sure it still bother me that he has a tumor on his brain. I won't lie. The main thing that helps me push toward hope, is that he making steps for a positive out come. I can make steps also in positive way. But I did take quarter of tranquillizer. That way I knew I wouldn't of broke down and start to cry. I'm crying less. I mean lot less. Tranquillizer has there place, but I sure have no desire to use them on a regular time frame. It ok to take break from your issues or what tangle up in your mind. But to long break doesn't take the mental infection down, it could even fester more. Than we went over to BOB SEAFOOD and BURGERS the only thing I every had there is fish and chips. Well fries. So I gave Bart a hug and told him "I Love You" and "Good Luck With Surgery" His dad give him a hug and not sure if any word were exchange. But I feel better, known I told him I love you and good luck. I feel better seeing my son. It helped. 

Last Wednesday the 23rd my oldest turn 33. He just had a vasectomy. He said he sore. So both my son I guess did gentleman thing. So look like Murphy and I will only have little girls for grandchildren. Unless one of them adopted. 


Murphy and I did some home project or cooler weather preps. The northside of shed/garage roof was loose and we use liquid nail to hold down. I'm guessing around Wednesday or so, the brick will be taken down. Everything should be set up by then.

g

Start to wrap some of our trees. Mainly from deer rubs. There head and antler get itch. There still enough around to scratch on. 

Covidiots are doing fine here in North Idaho. Don't think one get their point across by OUT YELLING THOSE WHO DON"T AGREE WITH. People like this, is reason I still wear and N95. If I didn't believe in Karama. I might even wish there big toe would fall off. I even wonder if these covidiots could even pass HIGH SCOOL SCIENCE This is my community FACTS on covid and it the vaccine.

Time to go fold clothes.

Coffee is on and stay safe pol

15 comments:

  1. "Covidiots"---that's a good one. I don't understand these people at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take a break from time to time and I'm glad you are okay. We have lots of Covidiots in our neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Covidiots are everywhere. Please try to be kind to yourself; you have a lot on your plate. Please do what you need to do during this stressful time (on top of the pandemic). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we all need a break. Happy birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very glad you and Murphy got to see Bart and give him hugs and love. It helps a lot, for your peace of mind and Bart's.
    We have Covidiots here too and some of them are actually intelligent people. I can't understand how they can believe the rubbish they are shouting.
    I like that piece of yellow fabric with the pie on it, that would make a nice pocket on a baking apron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to see Bart, and gave him love and hugs. That's worth a lot! Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your expression "Covidiots" I will introduce this here ! Because we have those ignorants here too ! In Germany they are talking about to not pay any salary to people who refuse to get the vaccin if they are payed by the government ! In France you are not allowed to go into a restaurant or show or movie without vaccin certificate !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking a break is a good thing. It refreshes our minds.

    Love the term covidiots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your boy, Dora and healing vibes being sent to you and your whole family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great you got to see your son before his surgery! Take care, Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow patches, it will be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The covidiots are loud and obnoxious here in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad you have seen your son and are feeling positive, glad your throat is nothing life threatening, looks interesting wrapping trees and prep for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't realize that people had to wrap their trees because of deer like that. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, there are a lot of covidiots around. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...