Saturday, March 06, 2021

Today Is Saturday March 6 2021, This Is What Happen

 Today would of been my Grandma Olive birthday, she would of been 127 years old, if she was a live. 

As many of you know our company and state of Idaho is going to EVV and already other place is doing this system. Actual Idaho is behind the times. I have friends who also do personal care in other states and they been using the EVV system. My last BLOG POST I wrote about it. I figure there will be some adjustment time for both clients and I. If I under stand it, I would compare it to a time clock. I was brooding on it, which might not be even true. 

Had to change my routine a bit, or I was forced in to slight change. During the week I ended with what is called STRESS PAIN. I pretty much cut down my personal routine. Although it was just cut back and I knew I need to heal and figure it out. 

So Monday I will get hold of the company. My client wants to know if someone will come in there home to set it up, and if so will they be wearing mask. And they want to know if they need wi-fi or if it going to use a lot of data. See neither one of my clients have wi-fi. My concern is going out in community with my clients. 

A lot home care and personal care is set up or they like us to more less if I was working on machine. See people have emotional needs as well. The state would like us to ignore this or they have trouble recognizing.

Surely don't want to go five paragraphy on my job. Glad I'm close to retirement.

Paid a few bills. It seems like everyweekend I end up clear off the table. Don't yet have the husband train about toss junk mail in garbage can, and bills in file. But he does house work. 

Back to weekend chores, which includes creative time.

Coffee is on. 


17 comments:

  1. My school district still uses paper time sheets for subs whereas the rest of the state (pretty much) uses a computer system to keep track. We could do the computer system, but the district refuses to. Sigh. Once the kinks are worked out, I hope you'll like the new system better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh ...no Wi-Fi is a real problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. My state of New York has had EVV for two or three years, I think (I have a developmentally disabled brother inlaw who gets services paid for by Medicaid). It's too bad. One reason why they had to go to this system in NY was that some providers were falsifying time cards - and the good caregivers, like you, pay the price. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the EVV all works out. Another good reason to look forward to retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a problem the world over with governments ignoring the emotional needs of the elderly and others in home care. These people need help with getting things done, but they also sometimes just need someone to listen and talk to, and maybe take them out to shops or for a coffee or a walk sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we start to look forward to retirement as we see the stupid stuff management/companies/government comes up with. They think they are the first to think of this stuff and we just think "been there..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...change is always stressful, I hope that things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately governments all around the world only care about money.
    Care isn’t just doing things. It’s spending time, company and emotional support
    Yes I’m glad I’m older and have less time in the world. They way things are going I don’t want to be around and see how it all ends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Housework is a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guard against the stress pain! I was reminded of how important it is to watch out for one's health yesterday as I got sick (major upset stomach) after being stressed by what's been happening to Hong Kong this past week. :(

    Can't help others if you can't stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes the system doesn't realize all have Wi-Fi connections, and that's wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having time to sit and talk is as important as the physical help. Loneliness is devastating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you give an awful lot more than physical care to your clients, they must rely on your for companionship and emotional support too - emotionally draining for you at times I would guess. Hope you enjoy your weekend and not too many chores :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Internet interaction isn't much support, really. It's like fake friends. It is something but it isn't actual human contact. When I mention human contact needs on facebook sometimes I get fired back at by people who claim I"m lucky I never see people, or stuff like that. I don't know what EVV is, but sounds stressful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wifi should be considered essential in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have to stay ahead of the paper in your household affairs or it will soon swamp you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear you are having stress pain. I know a lot of people don't have wifi and that made it hard for a lot of kids to do the at home laptop work too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...