Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Today Is Tuesday January 26 2020, This Is What Happen


 Not sure when it will happen, but I decided to make a crochet rag rug. Give it away on my blog. Two reason I am doing it. I like my blogger friends and I need to figure the math out for crochet rag rug. I got my first 15 feet (mm) 4.5  strips cut. It won't be while but I'm leaning toward reopening my esty page. I need get my crafts more organized.

This morning I took Regis in for 8 AM Scan on his pancreases. My stomach had growlers and I didn't sleep all that well. As he went in. I stayed in car. See I was up every two hours peeing. Plus they couldn't find a vain on Regis to run the contrasting dye though.


10 items down, red glasses I drop off at our local animal shelter. As I was taking Regis home. The lower photo is what I will be dropping off tomorrow 

My three cleaning project was main bathroom mirror, toaster was mighty sticky and yukky. And also I clean bathroom cabinet behind bathroom. I believe I found three items that will be drop off at thrift store. 

I press out some fabrics I video tape. Sort them into two piles for now. One is pile is for to be organize and put up for later. Then my other pile will be use for my 2 inch stash buster quilt. 


Tuesday and Wednesday is usual my naughty eating days. On odds days I use the tread mill, and on even days I do mixture of exercises. Still not happy with my weight numbers. Much as I pee last night. I thought I would of been down more than I was. Morning weigh in 207.6 

12 comments:

  1. ...you sure stay busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels good to drop things off at the thrift store, ours are closed right now due to covid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet that rug will be pretty. I hope you sleep better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy, I feel bad for Regis. We’re they able to do the scan anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you should cut down your naughty eating days to only one a week.
    I hope they manage to find a vein to properly test Regis.
    I cleaned my toaster yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what is that you are eating on your cheat day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your Regis got his scan. Coffee and tea are diuretic maybe don't drink that after 6pm, just water until bedtime a lot of people find this gets you a better nights sleep

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of people put weight on due to the lockdown they don't move like usual. That's annoying having weight problems, my husband is the opposite he is a skinny minny and eats like a horse !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the tag rug Dora, I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as crocheting goes 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don’t lose focus about the weight. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know all about not being able to find a vein. I have stories of getting stuck 5+ times, and them still not finding one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing your final project.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...