Thursday, January 14, 2021

Today Is Thursday January 14 2021, This Is What Happen

 It been a while since I post any thing on my blog. Not much to post about, work and all of you heard about that. Not much going on there. I was going to post about "I wasn't aloud to be enabled" And I feel a jealous of those who get support and is a loud to be enabled . And all most of life had pull my self up by my own boot lace. So people who are enabled I'm some time jealous of. Then my second reaction of my jealousy is depression and or anger. It even can both 

Made short VIDEO of some SPOONFLOWER fabrics I got. During the news I press out fabrics. But I need to fix my ironing pad.

Hope this weekend I can have longer posting.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. If you need you can use a folded blanket as an ironing pad, I've done so in the past, with a clean sheet over the top for smoothness.
    I can understand jealousy over others being allowed to be enabled when you have been struggling and it certainly can lead to depression and thoughts of why them and not me? but I see that you are strong enough to know this and keep enabling yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealousy never helps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days are like that, hopefully it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the very rare occasions that I iron I use my bed.
    Not a lot to write about here either, as we are in a lockdown or emergency state as the premier calls it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the kitchen table with a smooth towel clamped over it.

      Delete
  5. Well I hope you have a better day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice spoonflower fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many emotions/hurt being triggered by our current situation in our country (between politics and COVID); I hope you are having a better day today. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't envy the enabled, though. They don't seem very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the rollercoaster of Emotions is something many of us are dealing with during this Pandemic and all of the Political Theater and Lunatic Fringe sorts creating Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...