Sunday, January 10, 2021

Today Is Sunday January 10 2021, This Is What Happen.

 Now it do time me to focus on my blog post. My mind seams to be unsettled. So as I type about my day and thoughts. Last evening I start to sew fabric stripes together. And thought I would share some of them with you all. 


This morning on CBS "Sunday Morning" they had interview with Norman Lear a well known liberal had a pen pal relationship with Ronald Regan a known conservative. If these two can communicated, it tells me there hope in our world. 

Then a while back and not sure where I heard about OUR BETTER ANGELS and I decided to reach out, for pen pal. I actual reached out in both categories, connection for those who are isolated, and political. So hopeful I am line up with someone.

The phrase been use multi of time by Shakespeare, Dickens, Lincoln, and Obama it was in different contest. But most one talked about is Lincoln FIRST INAUGURAL ADDRESS


But I have been a why person and want to know what PERSONALITY INSIGHT thought of Lincoln Inaugural address

You are heartfelt, somewhat insensitive and strict.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are solemn: you are generally serious and do not joke much.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.


Start to put up my snow people and for some reason I don't have enough totes. Well checked two and thought some how I could combine fabrics. To much fabric and hassle. So I order anther one from Amazon. Plus got a few other things. Less dozen. More like 8 items.


The floor lamp I mention in yesterday blog. It works but it not going to work for what I want. It one of those magnet lamps. It just doesn't give out enough lamp. In a week or so I need to make decision what needs to be done with it. It something hardly used. But as our eye sight isn't as hawk. It could come in handy.


I did manage to get some embordering and my needle threader broke. Here a possibility of a quilt block could happen.

Coffee is on and stay safe   

10 comments:

  1. The stripes you put together look very nice ! The text would fit on me with maybe one exception !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to sign up for pen pals - I have some I met through blogging, we used to write but now use email - it's very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are very pretty. Having a pen pal is a good thing for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...if there was ever a time for our better angels this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the combinations of colours you are working with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive combination of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look into getting an Ott light. Very bright. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like the fabrics, such nice colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...