Monday, January 11, 2021

Today Is Monday January 11 2021, This Is What Happen

 This morning I checked my e-mail. Confession time...I'm not the best keeping up with my emails. Well I receive a email from TRUTH IN BETWEEN telling me there no conservative pen pal available at this time. I wonder if not enough conservative leaning people aren't willing to speak to liberal leaning people. Or just won't talk to them.

Work was routine. 

Since I am going to Spokane tomorrow Regis has an doctor appointment with his pancreas doctor. But since we will be in city. I made shopping list up and budget.

Coffee is on and stay safe

   

10 comments:

  1. Weird about the penpal thing. Good luck with the town trip tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of conservatives are she’ll shocked right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping the lines of communication open is important. Good try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy shopping, hope the appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your penpal group is only matching like for like, not so much fun. There are a lot of blogs out there in cyberspace that would give you some good debate though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 9 email addresses for different reasons. I check them all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep my email linked to my phone, so I can go through and delete all the flotsam that washes up. Of course, some things collect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just think not many people are interested in being penpals when email is faster. Plus they have Facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately email is a big part of my work so I have to be on it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the appointment goes well.
    Enjoy your shopping.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...