Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday November 24 2020, This Is What Happen

 As I look around and trying to figure what went on in my world today. Went to work and that seems to be focus in life. Not catching covid and going crazy. 

Since today was my weigh in day, 206.6 I been under that and been over that. Took a little bit of time to reset a finish year off goal. My the 29th of December goal is to be at 204.6. half pound a week. Been keeping up on my regiment of tread mill and stretches. Tread mill in morning. 

Still with our mask mandate. Seems still like only about half our wearing mask. Now Bonner County Commissioners, just south of me. Want to pull the funding from panhandle health dist for having a mask mandate. Not sure if other four counties how they feel about pulling funds from local health dist. They do more then covid. Then also the Sherriff of Bonner County says he won't enforce mask mandate. Since I don't live there I can vote against him. 

As I believe and firm believer in be careful of your wishes and prayers. I know anger isn't a first response emotion. But when I have to go out and I see half of town going though the store with no mask on. Once I get back to my rig. I don't wish them death, but I wish the S.O.B get hooked to ventilator and survive. See I believe all of our thoughts and deeds have influence in our lives. Taken from a friend on face book..."Instead of blaming the governor for us having a second lockdown, why not blame the jackasses that refuse to follow the rules, they are the real reason we've had to move backwards. He is following the advice of doctor" Statement time I will work on to find a better way of thinking. 

Wednesday Is usual our fun day at work. I am taking some crochet to do. 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on  

10 comments:

  1. Health funding should NEVER be pulled for any reason. I'm sorry to hear so many still won't wear a mask. Sorry to hear you are over 200 pounds again too. I'm holding steady at 175, but I'm short, so that's way too much for me, I should be 135 pounds and will definitely make more effort to lose at least some before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dora, I feel the same way when I see people out n'about without a mask. You would think by now everyone would just get it but they don't and that's so frustrating! Stay safe up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...stay safe with all of those crazy politicians in your state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very frustrating to see so many humans not wearing masks and not the least bit interested in protecting their fellow humans. We need to call a full scale IDIOT ALERT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to vent every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask for ideological reasons is saying, "My freedom to do as I please trumps the common good."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back in lockdown here. Since most people wear masks that is not the issue with our increase in cases. It is the stupid people who have to party and break the group size rules.
    So the rest of us get punished with lockdowns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's less a people problem and more a rules problem. If there was a consistent policy that was enforced, we'd be in a much better place. The "but ma freedoms" people have been encouraged by a force which wants as much chaos as possible and that doesn't care about people and their well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only your community can make it compulsory to wear masks. Over here, we have to put on our masks as soon as we leave the house. We are not allowed to enter any shops without our masks or even walk on the streets. NO MASK - RM 1000 fine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here in the UK we are still in lockdown with various restrictions.
    When I do go out shopping a mask is worn and most people do seem to be wearing one ...

    Stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...