Thursday, November 26, 2020

Today Is Thursday November 26 2020, This Is What Happen

 Happy Thanksgiving. We're following the CDC guide lines for Thanksgiving and probably for Christmas also. But the good news it looks like vaccine is coming soon.



So it was just the two of us. The hubby and little me. I am all not little little. We had a cornish game bird, coleslaw and mash potatoes with gravy. We did buy a sweet potatoes, although hubby want the other potatoes instead. Had no trouble with it


And piece of cherry pie, I heat mine up bit before I ate it.

Maybe Saturday Or Sunday I will tell the store I heard about my Aunt Alice pulling a shotgun on her husband. Not sure who read story of my UNCLE JOHN and AUNT JOYCE The other two who was older seem to manage life better. They left the area. I have a lot of fund memories of going fishing with my Uncle, he taught me how to use a spin rod. My Aunt Joyce crochet all these neat animals. In my mom and some of her sister opinion their brother John was the sunny blue boy who could do no wrong, mothers pet. Anther store for anther day how my grandmother olive picked favors. I would actual like to see what a therapist would say about how she choice one person above anther. 

Managed to do my page for my bullet journal. What I did was do two week calendar, this book I am using is pretty small and entire month doesn't fit on an one page. Then put in weekdays. So the rest should be pretty easy. 

Did get start embordering my granddaughter quilt. And maybe I will get and artist trading card done. Clean the bathroom sink and mirrors, did two loads of wash, and help hubby changed the batteries in video camera on house, I held the ladder. Found a new you tuber and if you get chance check out LIZZI BREWER she a little long, but she funny and sweet person. Right down to earth.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

 

6 comments:

  1. Will have a look at Lizzie Brewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we made the dinner and then delivered "meal on wheels" to kid's families and ate alone at home. Hopefully things will improve going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving dinner, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving the food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pie looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. We stayed home and had prime rib. Didn't go as well as we would have liked. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...