Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Today Is Wednesday October 28 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Tomorrow I will finish off blogging with the items on my Samhain altar. The last card the moon represent my dad. I so could see this car represent my dad, it totally emotional card. I would guess it the most represent of emotional card in tarot deck.

But I am using This Site for keywords. To me this card is difficult in seeing if it positive or negativty. So I am going to use RANDOM NUMBERS so the words I will be using is illusion, complexity, and clarity.

He tend to have a negative illusion on lot of things though his life. I can only think or it seem only thing when came human race who were decent human being were his wife (My mother) his in law, and his family. Oh yes! A man who had a crew cut and or flat top would fall under a decent person. Other than that they were up to no good. Statement time...He was all for BARRY GOLDWATER totally law and order, and kept bottle booze in vehicle and would nip as he was driving and grip about someone breaking the law. But over the years his heart soften, over society change.

As a physical part of complexity I can see my dad as this way. He would try all sort of things to work out a situation in carpentry and such. But I had to go over to EMOTIONAL COMPLEXITY the family history I've done were some events in my dad life of that era, one didn't see a therapist. And one didn't or was confuse on how they might of felt. So I believe my dad hide it in alcohol for years.

My father didn't adventure out, different and new made him uncomfortable. He would play only three card games Cribbage, Pinochle, Rummage, and possible hearts.

My parents did jig saw puzzle and I would believe for some reason he would been comfortable doing the same puzzle over and over.

I think he had trouble understanding and recognizing his emotion, so it wasn't clear to him. So this I call it clarity.


Not sure when I will every get chance to do an ART QUILT I need lesson and or start out with something possible not as advance looking. But this artist view of this card is something I would believe it would look neat as art quilt.

But let move on, Pisces color is lavender and had a hard time finding any info on lavender candle. Purple usual represent royalty and now I am wonder if lavender is lighter shade of purple. Mean possible a weaker and or gentler royalty. Although I couldn't find anything negative on color of purple, and one might want to check out this site on COLORS and here is other site I got some of my info on COLORS

There also lavender the flower has it MEANING

Confession and Editor Note...I would have a hard time posting about anyone, which include my self on using the moon.

Started to actual crochet rag rug, as I watched the news. At this point I am not to impress with coloring. The contrast doesn't look right. It hard to tell when you roll up ball of fabric strips and how it actaul look when it complete done.




12 comments:

  1. I think in the past a lot of men and maybe some women too, his their emotions with alcohol. There were things that just didn't get talked about, not with a therapist or not even close friends sometimes. Times are better now when people can speak more freely and get help if the need it or want it. Some still don't want help or refuse to believe they need help and cover all their feelings with alcohol or drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father was the "perfection" in person, at least from outside. I saw him as a Newspaper with two legs. Never played, very distant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in some respects....this latest pres doesn't like people showing emotion or feelings. It's time to change. My father sounded much like your father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'd like to crochet a rag rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link - super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with River. Your dad sounds a lot like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never got to meet our Dad's Dad, he died before we came to be. We hear he loved everyone and everything and everyone loved him back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've really enjoyed going back and looking at your cards Dora, they are so beautiful. I felt a bit sorry for my dad, he had three daughters, myself and sisters, and let's face it all girls can be a bit tough 😉 He was lovely though and we all adored him. Well done on starting the day rug, keep it up 💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card gave you a good look back into your dad's life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't knit and I don't crochet, but I like the sound of your crochet rag rug.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alcohol has masked emotions for generations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My parents were complete opposites but were married 56 years until death did they part... My dad would walk around holiday parties and family get togethers with a glass of coke in his hand so people wouldn't bug him to get him another "drink." He wasn't a drinker.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...