Thursday, October 29, 2020

Today Is Thursday October 29 2020, This Is What Happen.

 


Don't think so, but I know I will be wrapping up my samhian altar lay out. Samhain is what pagan consider there end year and or start of the new witchy new year. But personally I would call Ostara, spring first of new year.

But Samahin is between the fall equinox and winter solstice. Most simple way to celebrate this fesitval is by honor or memory those who pass on. Halloween we will set an extra plate just in case a spirit want to join in celebration. There small group of pagan in our community and years past we would get together with pot luck. Not this year.

So I thought I would do little research and see if they might be some symbolic reason why the items I used on the altar meant something.

The scarf I use is same one I use to read tarot with...A scarf general mean prestige. But it has many other MEANINGS I still have an Aunt who is 90 and still wears a scarf tide under her chin, she still pretty much wears her hair as a late 1940 style. I took a few minute and looked up as someone DREAMING OF SCARF which is accessory to something.

I used empty spool of sewing thread to hold up the tarot cards. So let just use spool and thread and see if there symbolic meaning to either one.

As for a noun a spool is for winding. But in dream winding thread to a spool could possible mean a disagreement. But I will link you to AUNT FLO

Last thing is I used paper clips to hold tarot cards, Ok paper clip of meaning in symbolic way is being plan not easy to find. I will say it “To hold together”


Coffee is on



10 comments:

  1. The tarot card stuff seems pretty complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hold it together" may not be a bad motto to have for our times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it interesting that things can have so many different interpretations depending on current circumstances of the individual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Aunt seems to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting meanings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your alter is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the time when we can all go to potlucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, everything means something. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great altar Dora. Great meaning, "hold it together." I'm going to need that this week...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...