Saturday, October 24, 2020

Today Is Saturday October 24 2020, This Is What Happen

 


I was first to adventure outdoors, took trash to garage/Shed. Mail off my time slip and also brought up shovel closer to the house. The main snow storm was bit south of here.

I keep meaning to finish up last three numbers of the minor arcana in tarot deck.

Eights are infinity with all sort of possibility. I like to say there usual more than one way to accomplish something. But remember we're responsible for our decisions and choices.

Nines almost there ready to put extra special ump to complete what needs or wants

Tens beginning or completing a cycle of something.

Hopefully I will now can share how and reason why I set up my Samhain altar the way I did.



Started to paste down some of piece for my next page for BROOKLYN ART LIBRARY. I'm basing it on the planet Pluto as it going though all the zodiac signs. Or one might say it about historical generations

Hope to have it done so I can take part in PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Earlier today I learn about ART MONSTER RALLY on social media, one of my cousin took part in one. I understand artist have so much time given to complete a piece of art and then it sold. It entertaining and usual for a fund raiser.



Wouldn't use the word disappointed. But I was hoping it would have been the same size of my other totes for my scrap of fabrics. But I am making it work. Not going to send it back, had a hard enough time finding a tote 15 quarts. Just had to cut the dividers differently. But here the thing bothers me that I cut bunch to fit the other companies totes.



Today I iron and browns and beige fabrics and got wrap on plastic corrugated board. Anyhow I am pretty much out of it, got it from thrift store. If I can find super deal on it, will get some more. Or card board box will work as well. Plus then I will be reusing and or recycling.


Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. ...snow, I'm not ready for it quite yet. Every year I look forward to the first snow and the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric with all the owls on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, you really have snow there, eww! (It looks beautiful, but... ewww!)
    Owl-fan here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I love owls...they don't call me Hootin' for nothing! Snow? Wow, early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I love owls...they don't call me Hootin' for nothing! Snow? Wow, early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That art rally sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you have snow already. We don't even have a dusting yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That art monster rally sounds like fun. Yikes on the snow, we aren't big fans of snow here in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow in October ! That's amazing and very early !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No snow here, thankfully. We'll get our share. If I have to stay home for the winter then I hope for at least one good snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love some snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always think snow looks so pretty in photographs :)

    We've had wet and windy weather in my part of the UK.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some snow already!@ We had frost last night and temps in upper 20's but it will be only the one night I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your description of the meanings of the numbers.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...