Friday, October 23, 2020

Today Is Friday October 23 2020, This Is What Happen.

 

T

Even I have already cast my ballot. I watch the last debate between Biden and Trump. Confession time...I was wondering what off wall thing Trump was going to pull, sort of like going to hockey game to see fights. The only thing I would say Trump might of slow the bleeding down. But who know how election will go. So during the debate I rolled up strips of fabric. Which in couple weeks or so I will do it in to a crochet rag rug. I just can't do nothing.

It snowing again our second round. Looks like we have about 3 inches on ground. 

Our county moved into the red for covid cases, and still about half people have some mask protect on. At work I was going to take my client to do crafts at there mental health building. But they called and said one cases came through and possible a second, waiting for the results. So there contact tracing and the building is being washed down. I am in county of about 10,000 people and we have about 50 active cases going on. But still I am guess slightly over half people is wearing mask. 

So we spend a little time up Liz doing crafts I practice some drawing. Reggis made a face on his N95 mask, and Liz didn't have project to work on. She has mention before her and her paternal grandma and she would embroidery, and she would like a review of stitches. It will give her something to do, other than letting things float into her mind.  

Not sure what going on this weekend. Table is looking a little clutters, some snow removal, work on creative project, and oh I need to mail time slips.

Oh some a while back ago ask me about people packing guns. I don't look for those who are packing every so often one will see a holesiter with gun in. One thing I never seen here is someone wearing a mask and packing a gun. I just don't get it they feel God will protect them from virus and but feel so threaten that there going to be attack, just going into a local food mart of sort. We have 12 gauge shot gun for home protection, and would a lease take while to find the shells for it. I would give it 1 to 200 million that we would have to use in a home invasion. But I do wonder when I see those who choose to pack that the y're mentally stable. I know a few been in behavior health (mental ward) and carries a gun.  

Coffee is on


17 comments:

  1. 50 active cases in your county! Please keep wearing your masks and washing hands often. I don't like to think of you catching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 AM

    It is extraordinary that you and other US bloggers I know keep a gun at home. Could you shoot someone? I have lost blogger friends in the past for asking the same question.

    It seems #45 has COVID under control, so he tells us. Meanwhile we see the numbers.

    Mask up and constantly sanitise your hands Dora. Stay safe, even if others don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I believe I could if my family would be in death doors. I hope it never comes to that. Anyhow it doesn't bother me about if someone ask me if I could shoot someone. I also don't understand our thing about guns...I have wonder if there a G.A Guns Anonymous

      Delete
  3. I also have something to do whilst watching TV/movie...
    Crazy with guns. Here you have to have them in a safe. So... if there is an intruder at night you would have to ask him to wait till you unlocked your safe, took the empty gun, loaded it and presto, "keep going trying to rob me".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said if someone want to steal from me, I would help them load it up. Got way to much.

      Delete
  4. Interesting about the guns. Funny what Iris said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It interesting how different culture view on guns

      Delete
  5. Snowing again already?! You would laugh so much at the sight of people in Hong Kong wearing jackets and sweaters when it's just around 22-23 degrees CELSIUS (not Fahrenheit)!

    Take care re the coronavirus. I see that Idaho's one of the places where the number of daily cases is rising and looking pretty serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am one who wears my mask, and take all sort of cautions, it not toss wind.

      Delete
  6. We sure have had it with Covid, we wish it would disappear forever and take the politicians with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early voting started today in my state (New York). Masks are required at all times, including while on line (even outside). Passed two early voting lines and there seemed to be good compliance. Thinking about some other parts of the country makes me shiver, but we have anti-maskers here, too. And sadly, we went through this in 1918, to the tune of many, many lost. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had already cast my Ballot by the time they did that final debate, he was more subdued but nothing he said is changed. I think perhaps that debate was pointless, most people know how they will vote or if they will vote I think. I was relieved it wasn't the spectacle of the first debate, which was a National Embarrassment and he acted like he was losing his Mind completely and out of control... which is his usual state of Being I think, so not exactly a Surprise, he unravels more all of the time and it's disturbing. I didn't watch all of it, just a few Minutes, that was more than enough... I can't take too much of him at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so ready for a change in the White House so I'm really hoping that happens next week. We need calm.. We need to focus on the virus and getting the economy going again. Like Joe Biden said, we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to have something to do while watching TV, too. That's why I knit all the time.

    I think those that "need" their guns have deep seated fears. If only they'd be happy with a comfort animal ;)

    I voted last week. I got notification they have my ballot. So, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday. April 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  September 9, 1993 – April 6, 2024 Brice was a kind and loving man. Beloved son, brother, uncle, and grandson. Brice loved his family...