Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Today Is Tuesday September 22 2020, This Is What Happen

 Got the rest of my red fabric pressed out. In next three or four days I should have my strips cut. My 2 inch block quilt is moving along. Then my next main color will be yellow. Of course I will have a few other colors in there. Simple because I feel like it.



It good place and time to show you my new car. New to us. It 2000 Chevy Prizm. We got manual transmission. 

This coming Thursday I will be taking Regis down to Sandpoint to get his HF 10 adjusted. We going to pain clinic there. I real don't have high regard for them. 

Both of us need to do some shopping. I got a listed going, usually I shop with list and a budget. My budget is $50.00 plus $3.00 for our state sale tax, of 6%. I know I won't get everything on my list. At this time there is 8 items and some of items I need more than 1. I was going to say I am practical shopper, that not quite true. I have an addiction for fabric. There is Fabric Anonymous but it not like 12 STEPS PROGRAM. It a fabric shop and I sure didn't stay on site. I haven't yet went out and refinance the place. 

Hubby is not quite 10 years older. Off and on conversation we talked about if one of died. He said we would rather go first. Because he said I was his rock and don't know if he could mange without me.He managed his life before. His statement made me both sad and glad. He has called me his "Dora poo". But then on the other hand our spats hardly last over 15 minutes. When we were first married neither one of us was afraid to speak our mind. And I won't go into all of our marital spats. Well I wonder about those who never had a spat with there spouse. 

Over on facebook I ask this question...I'm 60 years old how much older or younger you are then me. Most people gave me there age. 

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. Ha, a chilli red car. I ve read that police tend to pick on red cars more often, so GO SLOW OK. I guess many of us are reaching the age where we have to discuss who may go first. It is sad but necessary to put matters in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Three years older. I always thought no body in the US drove a manual car, but it seems quite a few do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight years older but I don't feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always threaten my Hubby he do not dare dying first. Nearly 8 years older he is and sick.
    Here most drive cars like that, automatic is more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I was 60 years old some time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice red car Dora, enjoy! Oh yes a spat now and then livens things up a bit 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like your car, it looks nice. Our Dad is 66!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6% sales tax? It's 10.25% here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am 61. The 'new' car looks good, even better that you can drive manual. A couple I knew who didn't seem to ever argue got divorced eventually. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 15 years younger. I have told my husband he can die first because I will cope better than he will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your car looks good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...