Saturday, September 26, 2020

Today Is Saturday September 26 2020, This Is What Happen


Last three of my reds from my upcoming quilt. I don't recall exactly how many red strips I cut. But I know it between 30 and 35. I sort out my pinks and got pinks ready I will be using in quilt. So tomorrow if works out I will press and cut the strips. Monday I should be able to move on to the yellow fabrics. So first part of October I should be able to start to sew my strips together.

Still slow but moving towards putting a dent in fabrics. See went Walmart I believe was last Thursday to get a 15 quart (14 liter) totes for my fabrics. Well I ended up ordering them online.  So sometime first part of October I should be receiving 10 totes.  

Need or should slow down purchasing items. Grand Children Yule season is coming. I doubt that we will be going any place for Holiday. Statement time...It makes my angry that people didn't and don't still take this covid seriously. When I pass some S.O.B without a mask, I think you selfish piece of skin, because of you and other like you. There a lot of responsible people who wears a mask and we can't or choice not to have our usual social life. So Grandparents here in Idaho will get Christmas and ship it to them.



My mom started me to cook very young. This evening we had biscuits with chicken gravy over them. Well biscuits was first thing I made. My mom did up the chicken gravy so it was almost like the first meal I help make. But I don't recall what veggie we had back then. Tonight it was green beans. 

Hubby and I scrubbed our back deck with power washer. Tomorrow we will put the fungus or the whiten stuff on it.  It helps protect it. I would say Tuesday or after Wednesday Murphy will stain the deck. He has a doctor appointment on Monday and Wednesday.    

Our rain gauge have a little over 1 inch (2.5 CM) 

Coffee is on



11 comments:

  1. I have similar feelings when I pass by people who refuse to wear masks (even now, when it's actually required to do so here in Hong Kong) or won't wear them correctly (i.e., without covering the nostrils). It's not just selfishness though. Rather, it seems to be arrogance on the part of some and continued ignorance on the part of others. In any case, yes, they are capable of killing others as well as themselves -- so I try to steer clear of them when I do see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your biscuits look like what we call scones, which are sweet and we eat them split and spread with jam and whipped cream. I'm guessing biscuits would be more savoury in flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had biscuits with gravy although I have read about this. It seems so foreign but must be delicious as you dip the bikkies into the gravy! We only have biscuits with tea or coffee here. Your red strips are great looking. You shd live here now during the pandemic as the SOPs are so strict here, it is a RM 1000 (about $30) fine if we are caught without mask in public areas. That means, MASK UP as soon as we step out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:24 AM

    I too get very angry at people without masks. We are severely locked down and have been since June. The end is in sight, but those who don't mask put all that we have suffered at risk of a repeat performance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the deck. A blogger just told me this:
    ‘We are screwed here in Florida, our governor just completely opened our state with no restrictions of any kind including no masks required anywhere.’ It's terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't understand the not wearing a mask thing either, well, maybe we do, they are self-centered idiots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your biscuits look wonderful. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your red fabric strips look good.
    Well done on power washing your deck.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most people here are obeying the mask rule. You can't enter most places without one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...