Monday, September 28, 2020

Today Is Monday September 28 2020, This Is What Happen

 Wasn't sure what was going to be done with cardiologist for Murphy. But it was more interview then any thing. Lot of questions. And the usual walking in doctor stuff like weight, blood pressure and this time both arms. And also listen to his heart and arteries. Since was cardiologist they did a EKG (electoral Cardiogram)  But then there some blood work, don't recall what there looking for. Except for thyroid. And then he needs a ANGIOGRAPHY 

Short day at work and look like it going to be a struggle to get my hours in this week. I like two full days off. Tomorrow in the afternoon I have my job meeting. We're meeting at one local pizza polar in Sandpoint and there sitting up some seating outside. I haven't been for a while and should catch up on medicaid and the covid thing. 

I haven't been to many restaurants and  the few I been to here in my local area, nothing changed. There not chain ones. Well today I was into two places Burger King and Subway. And every other table they had a card on tables, saying it was unavailable. I could come with some light humor for it. 

So look like Saturday I will need to work to get my hours in. I like to have two days off in roll. No talk of politics or crafts. A little on Covid.

Coffee is on 

11 comments:

  1. It will be nice to catch up and maybe have pizza while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 AM

    Different names for the same things. I think we call an Angiography an Angiogram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you get a chance to catch up! I’ve ordered takeout...but have only eaten in at 2-3 restaurants in the last 6 months. It seemed odd...and empty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been to restaurants both patio and indoor but with our numbers exploding won't for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be prepared, an angiogram is an all-day affair. The procedure doesn't take very long, but you have to lie flat for awhile afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Dad had to have an angiogram too, it's a good way to find out if anything bad is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing which is almost normal are the restaurants ! You only have to wear a mask until you sit down at your table. I think we would have a riot here if anything is done to restaurants, the Belgian likes sophisticated food with good wine and would sit for 3 h and eat !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All places here have seating outside. A few have started indoor seating with every other table empty or plexiglass shields up. I still don't like eating in restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be nice to have a catch up...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best for hubby’s tests.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...