Friday, September 18, 2020

Today Is Friday September 18 2020, This Is What Happen.

 

I
Let just call me a drop in participation person when comes to PAINT PARTY FRIDAY. I been working on my own tarot deck, what think the cards should look like. They all been done in color pencil. This is my six pentacles and my main worry was it might represent "trickle down economic" It about giving and taking. Generosity. So my ideal was free warehouse with limited and bounds. If you notice there a scale in the lower left hand corner, with number 15. This would let people come and get 15 pounds (7 kilograms) a week of free items. Question time...If you could 15 pounds of free items in a week what sort items would be interested in? 

Think I got  my blues strips cut for so called postage stamp quilt. I actual need come up with anther name. A postage stamp quilt are 1 inch (2.5 centimeters) There 55 stripes of blue. I don't want to come out and say I got all my blues, because there is chance I could find more blue fabric. Ready to move on to my next color. The main next color I will be working with is red and a small bit of orange.

Didn't sleep well last night. Between dreaming and thinking. It plain wore me out. I kept thinking of different ideals for a crazy quilt. Which I have the current quilt going and still cutting strips and organizing fabrics. See I have three granddaughter that I want to do a quilt for before I even start on crazy quilt. Confession time...I was on the computer to long watch video on crazy quilts. As far as I know their not any the oven. 

Off to work. I was thinking of taking the day off. And working Saturday. I let Regis know I need an easy local day. I am not up to par. I just need to keep it all local.

Coffee is on

23 comments:

  1. The quilt is a good idea, but will be a lot of work. Look after yourself, happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I was gonna say 15 pounds of shrimp, but after the first week it would probably be boring. I hope you feel top notch super soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tarot card complete with scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you spent "too much time" on the computer looking at quilts, was it after supper when you did that? Spending time on the computer late in the day is known to disrupt sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 pounds would be different for different things. 15 pounds of feathers would be a lot. 15 pounds of gold on the other hand. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Tarot card idea and the quilt too. Hmmm 15 pounds of acrylic paints. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes!! 15# of Golden Fluid acrylics and mediums ...

      Delete
  7. Relax with quilt-making. It can be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your tarot card drawing. The background reminds me very much of our old fashion diamond tiles on the floor at home. This was in fashion then. It is so loving for you to sew quilts for your grand daughters. My mum sewed one for me and I still keep it so preciously and use it still. 15 pounds will be noodles, vegetables and dog food!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Dora 🍵
    I love your Tarot card project!! 15# of produce from our weekly farmers market would make me very happy!! But - oh! I like DVArtist's idea of acrylic paint!!
    Happy Paint Party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try to get to learn the machine Hubby got me.
    So far sewing seems so complicated (getting that thing prepared, owwww).

    ReplyDelete
  11. y'wonder how much money would it be if I said 15 pounds of $100 bills!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. according to the 'net 454 bills make 1 pound...that'd be a shade over $6000?

      Delete
  12. I love your tarot project. Might be nice to make my own. I'm so addicted to decks. Would be nice to have something I made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your quilting. Have a nice Saturday. It is stormy here🇹🇹 this morning

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll take 15 pounds of 24k gold bars please???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Quilting to you ~ so creative ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka A Creative Harbor

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know nothing about Tarot but I like your warehouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you relax with quilt making.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...