Saturday, August 08, 2020

Today Is Saturday August 8 2020. This Is What Happen


Yesterday I was tired. I try to make my client life a little better. Yesterday I took Regis to Spokane. He is into doing model spaceship and ufo. Me personally when the boys was younger we did model rockets and  launch them. Our first store was going to be a model train store and we couldn't find it. He was looking for some N SCALE model train. It was for some of his diorama. Then we went up to B B HOBBIES and he found some rocket and believe godzilla. I didn't find anything that grab me. Then we stop at HOBBY TOWN and I believe Regis got few items and I got a rocket launcher. Well in Priest River we stop at the Priest River Community Thrift Store.



Me and my fabric. One of package I thought it was bundle of fabric, it wasn't. I just briefly look though the craft section. And there was a tote full of fabric. Well we didn't stay in there long. Only part of their customers had mask on and none of the staff did.  No plexiglass by the cashier either. Well if it wasn't for covid I would gave a four star. I only gave it a three star it was pretty crowd and not sure what or how they feel covid either. Other then that it had great prices, clean, organized, and wide selection of items.

Hubby and I talk about possible selling and moving. What we want a community. His thing is mainly the mountains. For me it would be diversity. Well there mountains here. But as for diversity it could be better. There more we would like in a community. I know we won't be getting everything on our list.

Hubby and I would like visit a Jewish Service and the closes temple or synagogue is in Spokane. I was surprised they was four different ones. Not sure what difference are....CEE of SPOKANEBTof SPOKANEC of SPOKANE and CH of Spokane. Well Washington has lot tighter range on covid. You just don't go into a store without a mask. 

Doing better feel less emotional drain. Actual in my weight I been pretty much the same. Even had a chance did little organization in place. Got all the bills paid, except the credit card. 

Coffee is on


 

15 comments:

  1. Hi peppylady --

    Out of curiosity: have you always lived in Idaho? And yes, I too value a community with diversity -- geographical, cultural, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that four different Jewish churches? (temple, synagogue) that seems unusual. I like your fabrics. Why do you need a rocket launcher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been thinking about our future too and community will be very important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Interesting mix of synagogues. The CEE is 'reform' (akin to protestentism, less ritualistic); Temble Beth may be more orthodox... though show signs of 'liberalism' of the type associated with reform; Chabad is definitely orthodox; Chavurat is Messianic - they accept Jesus as Messiah and incoroprate Christian princples.

    Did that help? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The services at CEE would be mostly in English, so if you’re planning a visit to see what it’s all about, that would be the best option.

      Delete
  5. Selling and moving is not an easy process; it has to be very carefully planned.
    If you're jewish, then moving close to a jewish community sounds fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:06 AM

    Moving on to an easy life where you can grow old together might be a good thing. So many people, like my mother, leave it too late and struggle in the home they want to stay in, and so lose so many years of easy living.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding the perfect place to move is a real challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful mountains! I would like to stay in my current home as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing that fabric blowing on the clothesline. I was in Spokane many years back and we drove through Northern Idaho on our way to Glacier NP. It is so pretty out there. And this Covid is crazy everywhere, isn't it? I'm not happy with stores that don't say you must wear a mask, but some here in New Hampshire go by our Life Free or Die motto and don't yet require them. Seems a little foolish to me. Happy rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry you are feeling drained. Covid, thinking about moving, those are challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad we have masks mandated everywhere. Plexiglass is everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember doing diorama's when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want diversity, California's got it. But, I wouldn't recommend, as things are very expensive here. But I don't think you're planning on leaving Idaho, are you?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...