Monday, August 03, 2020

Today Is Monday August 3 2020, This Is What Happen

I real don't do that many video, do to lack of time. And including I start with blogging, we then had dial up. 
I decided in this post I will continue about what was comment.
We have nice raspberries patch and to the north of it. I would love to put in a few blueberries and strawberries. We grown strawberries.
The main reason my husband is giving dope. Every Time he smoked his blood pressure and pulse went up. I don't think he really wants to give it up, but with making his heart race and blood pressure go way up. Not a good thing.
One thing pagan don't do is usual don't shun. And should be super careful about casting curses. Rule number one on casting curses. They can come back and bite you the hinny. Well I left the local rant and rave page over on facebook. Best way to explain them was bunch middle or Jr high bullies. I put myself on timeout. Or as some may say there being shun.  If I go back it will be after the election. 
With Trump wanting to delay the election til Covid. I believe it ruin his chance of getting reelected. I'm waiting to watch him toss a tantrum. 
The dream dabbling was real interesting. As pagan we keep track of dream and we discuss them and analyze each other. They do it once month.
My SECOND video of the month and I will two more. So a total of four.

Weigh in and coffee with my friend Qunella 

9 comments:

  1. I don't care if Trump throws a tantrum or not, just as long as he gets voted out.
    I don't remember my dreams, only parts of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mountain background for your video and great idea to do it comfortably in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh berries are always filled with yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as long as he goes, I don't care what he does either.
    Dreams, barely remember them.
    Facebook, I've given up on providing any helpful comments as it is not worth the aggravation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sick of Trump and his tantrums. Perhaps if he’d actually read the Constitution....nah, he’d still be a toddler ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that orange baby sure tosses a tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to try videos. I just have to get started, I suppose...

    Ah yes, curses. Whatever you put out into the universe comes back to you (however-many-fold). So only put out good things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ate a box of fresh raspberries. Reminded me of grandmas's garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love fresh berries, definitely delicious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...