Sunday, July 12, 2020

Today Is Sunday July 12 2020, This Is What Happen



Decided to do a vlog but there will fee thing I need to put here. It will make connection between today post.

In the vlog I discussed my feeling about the six pentacles. Statement time...I'm not a fan of Raide Waite tarot deck. diffidently don't care for there six pentacles.

Here is the two from my personal tarot deck.

Also today a load of laundry. One top had to work on stain and hopeful the pair shorts I had soaking in vinegar is to take out the strong laundry soap that was used.
Hubby and I trim around the garage/shed, and other plants.
Going though my dresser.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Each card is also a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the shorts secondhand? From a thrift store? I always just wash anything from those stores in my regular laundry powder and the smell goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you Dora.. I love that you have a black cat 😉 btw your indoor plant that can be seen through the patio doors is magnificent 💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the vlog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice Tarot deck. I'm with you on Raider Waite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the vlog.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I could hear you only faintly during the VLOG. Don't know why. Last time you did a Vlog, I heard you fine.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...