Saturday, July 04, 2020

Today Is Saturday July 4 2020, This Is What Happen

Stay home on the 4th July our town had a parade slash protest. Mainly Trump supporter. Who every in charge of firework, didn't get a permit and insurance coverage. Well there those who don't believe in either permits and insurance. Plus other stuff.
Then there going down to local fairgrounds and I guess socialize. Don't think I will be welcome with my mask. That ok. They have every right to petition our government. Not even sure if they are not. But I am sure our local news sort is covering it.

Got the new appliance in.  Cook stove and dryer all natural gas. Hope no new appliance will be needed in close future.
Got the old appliance loaded in back of pick up. Mostly stove needs to be haul off to landfill the oven isn't safe it doing electrical sparks. Going to write on it with marker "unsafe"

My friend Qunella came over and she doesn't have a computer and she want to order her son a model of a HARLEY and some TOOLS for doing models.
I haven't got my jet, I started.

It only four days into the month. Second weigh in for the month. I like to weigh on even days during the month. I was up.
But I been lacking in three things to loose weight. Water, exercise; haven't done any real walking. and over eating.
Plus I want to give my tub good scrubbing and how hard could that be.

Thought I mention some place on one my social media account. I am leaning to only getting news in Morning. I feel like I been bombarded with news.
For some unknown our Idaho public station is possessed in the morning. But not later in day. I like DEMOCRACY NOW
What my ideal would be half hour of local news out of Spokane, Then one three main network like ABC, CBS or NBC. And flip over to Democracy Now.

I like the stories on CBS SUNDAY MORNING

Hubby is still having trouble with rash. Change laundry soap and rash is no more or less. Starting to wonder if it some type of nerve.
Haven't babied him and not going to start. Far from saying I am not going to against him. I strongly believe if spouse needs to be called out. Go for it.
If I am out of line in some area, or what ever. I need to know but I expect them to do it non accusable and civil. I know I demand, want and need  a lot.

Hubby and I are heading up into the mountains tomorrow. Personal I hope we head up to Smith Creek.

Coffee is on


13 comments:

  1. Very cool on the new stove and dryer. Sorry your hubby is having trouble with the rash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I had an idea you should look up autoimmune rashes https://www.google.com/search?q=autoimmune+rashes+pictures&rlz=1C9BKJA_enMX716CA900&hl=en-US&prmd=insv&sxsrf=ALeKk019-JNmWieSh0g7dgTmE4rhMlmx5Q:1593955052974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9oeGlmbbqAhUBTN8KHWHHAAMQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=1024&bih=659&dpr=2

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    ...have you ruled out Shingles for that rash??? Calamine lotion pretty much covers all rashes (no pun intended!).

    I do a reading news run in the mornings for half an hour and then one listen to headlines in the the evening. That's all I can stand. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes from here to your hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I empathetize re your hubby getting rashes. It's a thing with me and (hot and humid) summers.

    Noticed that Yamini mentioned shingles. Two signs re shingles (which I've had before): 1) the rashes are on only one side of the body; and 2) the rashes are only on one part of the body (e.g., if they're on the arm and torso, then it's not it!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to the new appliances! I’ve got my fingers crossed that you will be good for a nice long while!!!

    Enjoy the mountains!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have fun up in the mountains, it's good to get away for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you stayed home Dora, I've read on other US blogs that people were letting fireworks off all over the place, surely that can't be legal. Bit of a worry about your hubby's rash, is he stressed at the moment? A trip to the mountains sounds like a wonderful idea ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it would be fun to get new appliances. I sure do need new oven/stove. The one in here is from the 70's, over 40 years old, and I'm afraid it will catch fire one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, did he get tested for shingles?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't go to a big event, either. Too many people, more likely to get virus. Have you considered trying NPR for news?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...yep, turn scrap into art!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...