Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Today Is Tuesday June 2 2020, This Is What Happen

Was loose faith and thought I would need to reset my goal of being at 200 pounds by June 30. If I don't faultier. I should be able to reach that goal. I should and won't say It will be a snap.
First weigh in month of June was 201.6.
Then end of June and or start of July I will set the next min goal.

Got my stuff done for my annual physical had my yearly mammogram, not much cancer in my family. Then this time I had a bone density test.
I worry about this one since I am lactose unfriendly.

This morning I mange to get a short walk in, and made over my steps of 7,500.

Hubby went and seen his new doctor. We go to separate doctors.
His A1C blood test for his diabetic  was good, and there going to lower his metformin dosage. He usual cold and they want to check his thyroid. But he only let them stick him four times for blood draw and I can't real blame him.
So he will go back tomorrow to finish it out.
I don't know why hubby don't listen to there wives. I kept tell him to look in about getting a pair of diabetic shoes that medicare and or medicaid covers.
Because I knew of it because I taken care of diabetic and they got one pair of shoes a year. But I found the info on google.

Now it time to jump though the hoops. 

Talking about shoes, I just got and order in from Amazon and I ordered a pair of shoes. They fit real nice but I need get half a size bigger. I will wrap them up and send them back, in next few days.

Our project was to make a fence around some maple trees, the trees on the other side of the gull isn't in the best of shape. So a couple of good storm will knock them down. 
We get a long with our neighbors fine and I doubt they want to see our place. 
But deer are real rough on most plants around here.

I usual put up an rain gauge and the one I used cracked. So I ordered one and with my luck it won't rain for entire summer.
Just kidding it rumor we are to have rain over weekend.

This afternoon I finish up with the dentist, he did a filling. 

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. Ouch, 4 sticks to get blood, that's awful. We do like that rain gauge, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I learnt something today Dora, I didn't know that there was such a thing as diabetic shoes! I'm also trying to imagine deer trampling around my garden.. can't 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband too is stubborn like a donkey ! He would need new hearing aids and pretends that he hears very good, while I have to speak so loud, that tiring !

    ReplyDelete
  4. They only stuck him four times? Wimp. I once took eight sticks before they could find a vein. (Of course, I wasn't willing to go back another day, so there is that. I felt like a pin cushion after.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bit of a blood taking phobia and usually faint lol! Good for him for lasting 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I get a blood test they take only one stick, then they leave the needle in and just change the vials until they have one for each test necessary, usually three vials then it's all over for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What with Doctors and Dentists you have had a medical sort of day!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...