Monday, June 01, 2020

May 2020 report

Welcome to June, and May your may be happy. I am pretty bad poet. My project seem never to get finished. But the larger guess room is moving right a long. But I can see were I have gain.
I haven't gain or lost pound.
The rain came heavy at the end of May. Which North Idaho need.

So now it time to do my PERSONALITY INSIGHT...

You are inner-directed, excitable and can be perceived as critical.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done

Orderliness...is at 14% I want to blame it on being at work. But since I put my facebook page on deactivated. I did this for two reason...Hope this will open more of opportunity to do what Peppy (Dora) want to do.   Plus it was playing with my emotional. I rather chit chat tough my blog or vlog.
Self efficacy..is also 14%. I do have doubt in my self and a lot of things in this universe 
Cover 2 in consumer needs
Structure 65%...I have trouble with people who don't plan. Even I mention my unorganized life. But I feel I work better in some type of structure life or basic routine. My father in law wasn't who didn't plan. I have trouble with wish washy people. I say "Make a choice"
Stability 57%...I don't think and people should depend on other for there stability. But when I purse something and research the devil out of it. I just resent bought some items and I compare and ask all sort of question before I bought it. 
Coffee is on  

6 comments:

  1. Is your personality insight different each time? I know myself pretty well and don't think my personality changes from one month to the next, or even from one year to the next.
    It's good that you haven't gained this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being independent is a darn good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote poetry back in my 20's but I never got good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow and steady wins the race... Want to send some of that rain our way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 65% structure is good Dora, I'm the same that's why I like to make lists to cross things off when done 😉 but then 35% of the time it's good to relax ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...