Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday May 26 2020, This is What Happen


Had my physical and my lab work form my blood work was excellent. Only one minor thing was slightly off was my CREATININE, and my result number was 0.55 and the normal range should be 0.57 to 1.00 scale.
She wasn't to worried. I brought up the swelling and she exam my legs and thought I wasn't holding all that much fluid. Then I mention I didn't perspiration like I see other people, I seen people drench with sweat.
She say some people don't sweat and some do. I have to say I pee a lot. My ears as I got older seem to build up wax and it dry out. Suggest I soak a cotton ball in mineral oil for about half hour to soft the wax and work it out.
Then last thing she suggest, that I should take a walk several time a week.

I iron some fabric to make some mask. A little while ago I bought some Muslim and I still wash out all my fabrics I buy. Not sure if I am from old school or what. When I was younger you washed fabric you bought. Now they say you don't need to. Just recently I was about to iron out some wrinkles. So I place sink full of water and sense the fabric was to wet. I place of railing out on deck, guess what one of blues leaked on to anther piece of fabric.
Recently I saw a quilt made of work clothing. and everyday life, and these fabrics would have all kinds of stains from food, dirt, grease, paint and such.

Regis is getting out of the hospital tomorrow and they will drive him back to Bonners Ferry. Confession time...I am little nervous of my reaction of seeing the burn damage. I learn on job there certain reaction are ok and others are not.
I once took care of lady who had both her boobs removed. I could feel a strange look coming over my face. She never react back because of my reaction to her.

Morning weigh in wasn't what I want to be. I weigh in at 204.4 I am up 1.2 pounds. Now let just look at three brief facts on my healthy life style journey
1. My daily average calorie count this last week was...1966, and my goal is to have daily average calorie count of 1600 to 1800
2. Most of my fat calories come from monounsaturated fats 316 calories
3.Then there those carb calories 748
I understand or see percentage better.

Sharing four more photo of my walk game reserve on Monday.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 AM

    Lovely peaceful photos. Most things about the human body don't worry me, except for one of the most common, skin problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed by the gorgeous scenery in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to Regis, I understand your feelings. Yes take those regular walks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad Regis is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cotton balls. Interesting. Glad Regis is going better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your lab work was good, that's always a relief to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm of the wash before you use opinion, too. Some people think that is crazy. Oh well.

    I am a sweat-er. I generally come back from my walks drenched. I get it from my father. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the high creatinine mean your kidneys are not properly removing waste from the blood? You might need to drink more plain water. Apple juice also helps the kidneys. I drink the one with no added sugar. In my opinion apple juice is far better for the body than orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you did pretty well with your medical checkup Dora, I agree with River above drinking lots of water is the best thing you can do for your body, helps with weight loss too. Hope things went well with Regis, I just read now about his accident ✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy your physical was a good one. Walking is always a great idea. I can't wait to see your quilt and I, like you, wash my fabric before I use it. I always wash new clothes before I wear them..

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...