Sunday, April 05, 2020

Today Is Sunday April 5 2020, This Is What Happen



One of my mask I am mailing to my friend Quenella. I think I got cloth mask making down. The first two was almost a wash out. Taking two to lady who works in deli. Then the other two I am giving to one my clients.
I should be able to make some more during the up coming week.

Got all the quilt blocks I been working on pressed. But something I will need to do a little math. Figuring how much fabric I will need for the sashing or framing of block. I have some fabric that I believe will work in tote. I have no plain black which will be used for the binding. So it's a thumb up that I will need to get some black thread and material for binding.

Got couple of package ready to be send down to Spokane. My oldest Grand daughter will be four the 7th. We were going over to Montana and now state is under quarantine. With some exception some can enter state. But those who do have to stay 14 days.
So we're mailing her package. Giving her the marble construction building set. Grandpa is sending down a hummingbird feeder. Don't have a padded envelope to finish out the odds and ends for Easter.

Working on set up my bullet journal and notice a goof I made. And which I need some white out.

Washing was done by loading machine with soap, clothing water, and mixed with mop handle. Let soak and agitated with a mop handle, and drain. Then repeat for raise cycle only thing difference is no soap. Washing machine is on it way.

This evening I came to the realize that I have some health issues of would making surviving the COVID 19 a struggle. Number one is my weight, and not sure what order the rest would fall into...high blood pressure, asthma caused by allergic reaction, age, and health care worker.
Loosing the weight would make a difference in so many ways.
Couldn't tell you how many times I've post on this before. I need to everyday to stick to a plan. If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

This morning hubby made up some fried potato with corn beef. But added a little onion and cabbage to it.  

The other day I did video talking. with my son and his family down in Oregon. Grand daughter and I waved at each other.

Coffee is on

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    Video chat is a good way of remind children of their grandparents and other older relatives. I am sure you are looking forward to your new washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masks look good.
    I’ve been wondering if I should make some
    Trying to stick to a diet right now is just not happening and not being able to swim is really affecting my pain levels so walking has stopped too for now
    Looks like we are all going to get a little chunkier

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of you to make masks for others. Thanks for spreading the good. Monica - The Yum List

    ReplyDelete
  4. On first sight it looked like a yummy burger!
    Hubby is at it, too, sewing masks.

    Great we have online services to stay in contact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have the asthma caused by allergic reaction and too much weight, but I'm working on the weight by walking and eating less, no sugar except for one cup of coffee a day and I'm using a smaller teaspoon for the sugar so it's less. My blood pressure is under control from the pills I take for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice masks ! Lots of women here too make mask for family and friends and also for the hospitals, because we ran short on masks like all countries !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also vulnerable--my age, my weight, and high blood pressure. And here we are probably going to hit the apex this week. Not stepping out for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food look yummy and your masks sure do look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice masks.

    My kids are worried about me, I’m “at risk” and we are in the epicenter of the virus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah for you, the maker of masks. Doing something useful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Washing clothes by hand. Ah.......... the memories that brings back. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done with the making of the masks Dora, I'm sure they will be very much appreciated. It's also my granddaughter's birthday on Wednesday, they live in Sydney so posted her present last week. It will be a Skype birthday also ✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your masks so far!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looking fabric and masks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I work with kids and the marble run is a very popular toy. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job on the masks. I'm sure they're appreciated. And it's better to mail gifts right now. It's not the time to travel.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...