Monday, April 06, 2020

Today Is Monday April 6, This Is What Happen

News is always leading with COVID 19 and now if you got out for essential your to wear a mask. I have a N95 mask. My hubby worked and sprayed chemical for ages. If we had bunch of then I would donate them.
Confession time...there hard to talk in.
In a round about way. I heard about medical worker down in KOOTENAI county doesn't have mask. Not sure what she does.
Well tomorrow I will make her couple of mask. And I want couple for my self. There will be use for them.

Did some shopping today. I notice one of store I went in had finely put up shield guard. But still more need to be done.
What amazing how many people I see not following the CDC guide lines. Confession time...It scary out there, seeing some people behavior dealing with this virus.
Statement time...Get a clue this virus is "asymptomatic" which means any of us can have and show zero symptoms. The COVID 19 is one of them.
I am part of the panhandle health dist which covers the five northern counties of panhandle of Northern Idaho.
Only two counties report positive cases of it. Kootenai county has 42 and Bonner county has 3. there next county south of me.
So far no deaths.

The weather was nice today. Recorded what I ate and mange to get little more water down.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. Covid is very scary, and we are living through dark days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your husband stay safe and well! These are scary times indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm astonished at some people too. Our government has told us to stay home for the Easter break, yet some people are still turning up in caravan parks with campers and tents. So foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are dumb. Well, some. Too many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people just don't get it England's prime Minister said it was a "little flu" now he is in intensive care and nobody knows if he will get out of there !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re the N95 mask: please bear in mind that it's not supposed to be worn often/for a long time as it's too good at blocking stuff out that it might end up blocking out the air you need to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are scary times Dora, social distancing when out, staying home, washing hands, all good things. Look after each other and stay safe ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Governor finally issued a stay at home order that goes into effect this evening. There have been tons of people everywhere, lots are ignoring the social distancing thing. That's what makes the whole thing scary. Take care up there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really frightening here in Brooklyn. So much sickness and death around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fortunate enough to get to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our numbers in our county keep growing. 90% of them are travelers. If people would just stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some people don't believe it'll touch them. Sigh. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool that you're making her a mask.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...