Thursday, April 02, 2020

March 2020 Report

Like majority of months there some up day and not up days. A lease nothing went off the cliff. This stay home order for the COVID 19 is a new normal and I'm trying to make the best of it.

Working and my job is one of classify as necessary. Keep my self safe and every one else safe around me only going in three days a week.

The saying either March comes in like lion and goes out lamb. Then sometime it comes in as a lamb and go out like lion.
Well this time it was mainly a lamb, but a few times during the month it roared as lion.

Pretty much stayed the same of for weight. Did get the tread mill a few times for month.

As for a garden. Trees have blooms and robin have return. They might of been here in end of February.  A few of my local friends have report flowers blooming. Nothing for me.
During last month I been working on quilt and mask.

Once again my results from....PERSONAL INSIGHT

You are shrewd, skeptical and guarded.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.
Don't want to do all of the cool categorizes but decided to take on a few of them...
Adventurous....(41%)...Thoughts this one would be much higher. My life is pretty non adventurous...go to work come home. Pretty much like a robot. There adventurous goals in back of my mind.  
Imagination....(17%)...Maybe I need an invisible friend.  
Artist interest...(59%)...Find most art work in any form interesting. To me for those who grew up, not expressing or being stifle on expressing one self. Art is sometime the only way of communicating how one is feeling 
Emotional...(75%) The higher percentage more likely one to get up set and lower percentage the less likely one would get up set...Honest thought this one would be lower. I thought I pretty well express how I feel. it might be in art form. I try not to sweat the little items.
Melancholy (71%) Confession time...actual quite a bit of time I feel general sad. But I refuse to let it control my life. I control it. My rule is never stay in bed and enjoy the day. 


Coffee is on

16 comments:

  1. Robins are my favorite bird. I saw some on the lawn yesterday. A true sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for your sake and ALL who have to face this pandemic at their work, getting out in it...I pray for safety for all. It's sad to think of you all & understand & know your fears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is just trying to make it through the month right now. Things are so crazy with everyone right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 3rd grade teacher told us the "in like a lion, out like a lamb" thing. She also had to explain that was more for back east, as we don't really have "lion" weather at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:55 PM

    It must be nice to be in spring and heading for summer. Of course we are the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have lion weather today for sure; the wind is howling out there and we may get wet snow tonight. But it was sunny (for a while). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay safe, healthy and virus-free when your out helping your clients.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great rule. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our March is the same as always. mostly warm sunny days with cooler nights and a few windy nights. It changes every year after Easter, when the cold days begin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never heard that saying, but it is some methaphor!
    Good thing you do not let sadness rule your life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stay safe. And thanks for that website. Going to check on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spring makes everything seem better Dora, whatever is happening in the world will not stop nature doing it's thing 🌺🌷

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your mask-making! I've been wearing masks here in Hong Kong since January. (Looking at my blog, January 5th was when I mentioned that there was something unusual going on in Mainland China that was worrying us over on the other side of the Mainland China-Hong Kong border.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spring has arrived here and it is sunny and warm. We are all confined to stay inside and only go out for food shopping and medication. At least we have a yard to sit, as it is not allowed to sit in a park only walk per couple keeping a distance of 4.11 ft. Must be terrible in big cities to stay inside in apartments with the kids not allowed to go out !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...