Sunday, March 22, 2020

Today Is Sunday March 22, 2020. This Is What Happen


It been ages since I did a video. My main goal is to give everyone a smile. .

Here two photos of me in apron I made...

Couple of other notes...Hubby and I went for a drive and discussed my job and what needs to be done. He is the pessimistic and the optimist.
Any how I didn't know there were philosophy that dealt with PESSIMISM and OPTIMISM  Philosophical.
So we discussed my job and not a front line health care worker. So I am going to cut my hours down and that way my clients will be protected. Plus rest of my community. So Monday and Friday I will put 2 hours in at each places for total of 4 hours. Then on Wednesday I will work 4 hours at each of there places. So each of my clients will get 8 hours a week.
Hubby start to look though the garden seeds.
Neighbors looked like he will possible be laid off because of the COVID 19. We might hire him to put in the two windows
Plus I don't understand why our clerks store don't have protected gear on such as mask, protected eye gear, and gowns. Mainly the first two.

That more the couple of notes it a few lines. Please subscribe to my channel and once I hit 100 subscriber I will have a give away. 

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. The apron looks great on you.

    You have to find balance between protecting your clients and meeting their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lots of goodies in that box. Sounds like a wise choice on your work thing. Stay safe, healthy and virus-free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart looking apron, weather looks nice where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the clerks wearing gloves? They seem to be wearing gloves around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The apron looks good. Checkout persons here are making sure the trolley handles get wiped clean and they are careful to sanitise their hands several times a day and not touch their faces, so I think they will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you don´t wanna sell anything :-) Great start!
    My respect to your job-doing. Hope all goes well.
    This was magic fun :-)
    If scroll down a bit here you see our apron :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My family teases me because I love aprons! I wear them all the time. I especially like yours! I have only found one in that style. And it had dachshunds on it! I almost hate to wear it!
    Stay safe with your health!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dallas County started Stay Home orders late yesterday. It's coming to all good sized cities soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure looks like a REAL apron.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful apron. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...