Saturday, March 28, 2020

Today Is Saturday March 28, 2020 This Is What Happen


Couldn't tell you how many times I start over on becoming more healthier. Just looked up the last time I did food journal over at FITDAY well last food journal enter was March 17, St Patty day. Today first food entry was Frankfurter or some would call a “hot dog”

Hubby and I adventure out and did our social distance of six foot. We went up to pro x and purchase gallon of wood stain, $50 for it.
But we called the store to place an order. So only thing we would have to do is run in and pay for it.
Purchase some fuel for our pick up and gas been coming down. Paid $2.37 a gallon.
Might as well mention the bank line...First time it was the migrant all line up to use drive though teller. And they were on foot, standing six feet from each other.
Well seeing the teller was going to be busy. So on way back we could check out the bank line, and it had quite the line of vehicles. So banking will be done first of week.
Did go for short jaunt around Oxford loop, for spring time it looked quite dry. There a plenty of ponds and such in the area.

Had to cut some more yellow strips and the off colors to my quilt. Looks like I will also need to cut some blue strips, four I believe.

Murphy made beef stew with veggies it was mighty good.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. I haven't made beef stew since my kids were little. Now I do beef casserole instead, in the oven so I don't have to be watching something on the stove doesn't burn or boil over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hubby and I adventure out". Sounds like going out to the store these days is an adventure!

    Be safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankfurter???
    Funny. We always leave from Airport Frankfurt to Perth! It´s some 340 km/ 211 miles from home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen too many people standing in line at the drive thru for the banks down here but then I haven't been out n' about to look either. That stew looks so yummy! Stay safe up there! How is your boy and his family in Washington???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we all do that Dora, I'm always saying on a Sunday evening 'definitely eating better from tomorrow' sometimes I do and sometimes I don't 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy social distancing day. We have one cheque to deposit and the bank is far from our hous (30 min drive) so we are going to figure out how to take a picture of it to deposit it as our bank allows this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet the beef stew was yummy! Hey, gasoline here is $1.47/gallon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stew looks delicious ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You beef stew looks great. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stew looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More people need to do online banking. But, I'm assuming those people couldn't.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...