Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Today Is Tuesday January 21 2020, This Is What Happen

Recently I been having trouble with work burn out. I have only five years I can retire. But actual at 63 I could retire with a 20% cut in my social security. At 70 I will get 132% of benefits. At 65 I would get 93.3% of my benefits.
My clients aren't hard at all.
22 more days and I will be 60.

Weigh in at T.O.P.S and I was up a little. Not trying to make excuse but I had fairly heavy top on. But even if I had different top on I still would been up, but not as much.
Still under 200 pounds. I have trouble with water and exercise. But calorie count I am happy with.
Looks like I got over 5,000 steps and under 6,000

I been working a little bit on some U.F.P, those unidentified Project. So I cut some more boards to wrap up my smaller pieces of fabric.
Not all my U.F.P is necessary arts and crafts. Toward end of the year I start to go though the basement pantry.

I start to cut strips for anther throw quilt. I am calling it a "spotage" quilt. It's like between I spy quilt and postage stamp quilt.
An I spy quilt is done with mostly novelty prints mostly. There no set size to the blocks or squares.
Then a postage stamp quilt blocks are in the 1 inch range and nothing repeated.
But mine will be 2 inch blocks. Mainly primary colors I will be playing with. But I plan to toss in some other colors also.
So far I have 30 strips cut. 3 of them aren't primary colors and 2 I would consider novelty prints. One is Jack O' Lantern and the other one is Sheep in heart setting saying "I Love Ewe"

Hubby been watching the senate hearing of Trump. It seem the only part you hear on our constitution is the first two amendments. The first one is about freedom of speech and then the second one is about guns.
Well we have 27 amendments, and the other 25 seems to be forgotten.

Coffee is on




9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Your are right about the other amendments. I wouldn't have a clue. I have been reading about what is happening in Virginia. Gosh, it would only take one crazy person with a gun to cause mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even thinking about trying a postage stamp quilt scares the strength out of my fingers. There is no way I could do one of those. I'll leave the quilting to others and if I want one desperately I will save up and buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump was only very shortly in the news here yesterday. And even that was enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interested to read the calculations of retiring at different ages. When do you think you might like to retire?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems Trump hasn’t read the whole Constitution... you know, Article 2, Congressional oversight .... not to mention the emoluments clause ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When to retire is not an easy decision. The Dad here retired at 64 and the Mom retired at 66.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only we didn't have to work... Sounds like your quilts are going. The planning is the hardest part sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire quilters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When to retire is such an important decision; I've been facing that also (at age 67!) but I think my mind is made up. It's not an easy thing but you have a big penalty drawing Social Security before your full retirement age (which, for me, is 66) and then waiting past your full retirement age increases your Social Security pension by 8% a year. Who can make 8% off savings nowadays? But you need the resources to do just that (or-keep working.) Of course, I'm not a financial professional, so this is just my personal opinion. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...