Monday, January 27, 2020

Today Is Monday January 27 2020, This Is What Happen

After last week, adventure. Yes it a new week, and actual I want to plan or set goals. But the strange thing I can't find my bullet journal.
I thought it was possible Mercury going backwards. But no it could be AQUARIUS In SUN and PIECES IN MOON . I just want craziness to slow down.
So I can get back to some normal life. Not running in circle and out of control.
Now I just want to find my bullet journal.

Weigh and being on track for health has been also struggle. I hardly every weigh my self in the evening.
Morning weigh in is my rule. Numbers seem to be a lot better. But since I have T.O.P.S I decided to step up scale and I was happy with evening weigh in, 200 pounds. I know the morning weigh in will be about 197-198

Also hope to get on focus of other projects like cutting quilt blocks and waiting for bias tape so I can finish up apron I started.
Anyhow I believe I won't be taking in photo of strips I been cutting until mid February. Fairly sure I won't have them cut.

Liz and I went over to the thrift store, she got a few things for her home. I bought some fabric. No excuses I just did it. I found a light for my sewing table, and some stickers I can send down to my oldest grand daughter.
She has her review for my time on Thursday. It a new nurse reviewer.

Three things I been thinking and haven't said act on is. Getting back on more movement and how many time I talk about this in my blog. It been a while since I read any on my book, Martin Chuzzlewit and it would be wise if I started over. And possible even get back to this book WORKING WITH TAROT

I sure seem lost with out my bullet journal.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. The journal will show up, it might

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAybe you find your journeal once you´ve bought a new one. Murphy´s law and such...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only done my morning walk a couple of times since beginning of the year. It's sure tough to get back on track with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will find your bullet journal just as soon as you are not looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you've found your journal and I'm really looking forward to seeing your quilt in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only don't I have a bullet journal, and I had to google the term to find out what it means. Hope yours shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried picturing your bullet journal surrounded by light? Sometimes that helps "illuminate" it so it can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mercury going backwards. Aquarius in Sun and pieces in Moon. I have no idea what any of that means.
    Maybe if you stop planning things and just do what needs to be done for a while, you can catch up more and when things are done, then start planning again.
    Think about the last place you saw your bullet journal, maybe it slipped down behind or under something.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...