Monday, January 20, 2020

Today Is January 20 2020, This Is What Happen

Beginning of work week, and it also M.L.K DAY . But in Idaho it called IDAHO HUMAN RIGHT DAY
I could go on and on about this and other issues that needs to be addressed. But not today.

Before I went to work I listen to a TYLER OAKLY video and took care of some e-mails. Then I pin on bias type on apron.
Looking at my sewing table I'm trying to figure out, possible more light. But I'm sure I will figure it out.

I got my cutting mat and also straight edge back.

As I was at Work hubby got all the laundry caught up, and we're having issue with spin cycle with a washer. After the wash is complete we need to turn the dial unto the special spin cycle. Also clean out fan above the stove filter, and vacuumed.

Weigh in the morning with my weight lost group. Last thing I ate was plain pop corn.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about that washer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had trouble with a spin cycle. It was a twin tub washing machine with the washer part on the left and the spin tub on the right, when the washer part stopped I had to lift the clothes pout and pack them into the spin tub. it was an old secondhand machine and on the very first wash, I discovered the spin tub didn't work. I had to wring out the entire wash by hand, then rinse it in the laundry trough and wring it out again by hand, for months until I had saved enough to buy a new washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do laundry!!! Hope no problem with spinning... that must suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started sending ours out to be done. It doesn't cost us much more than lugging it to the laundry and doing all the work, so we just sit back and let it be done for us. One of our guilty pleasures of old age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, washing machine problems can be quite the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a washing machine where the timer was broken, we had to move the dial in order for it to go to the spin cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's not good. Hopefully it'll be an easy washer fix. Sounds like others have gone through similar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like popcorn as a snack.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...